Deleting a hack? CoD: MW2/Super Lemon Haze

Bob002

Gawd
Alright, before ya'll start thinking bad stuff, I have no idea where this came from. I honestly hadn't played this game in a year or so. But my son has, and I have no idea what sorts of unsavory sorts he was playing with.

I have no idea where this file is or how to get rid of it. I honestly don't know if he even did it as it popped up earlier today. Gave me stuff like unlimited ammo, etc.

I'm old school. I don't believe in this sort of thing and want it off. Any suggestions or help?

Have you tried doing a general search for it on the system?

Alright, before ya'll start thinking bad stuff, I have no idea where this came from. I honestly hadn't played this game in a year or so. But my son has, and I have no idea what sorts of unsavory sorts he was playing with.

I have no idea where this file is or how to get rid of it. I honestly don't know if he even did it as it popped up earlier today. Gave me stuff like unlimited ammo, etc.

I'm old school. I don't believe in this sort of thing and want it off. Any suggestions or help?

why not just ask your son?...hacks like that are usually not installed by another user unless your account was compromised

Yes, clearly that wasn't my first thought.

I asked him, he didn't have any info. My guess is one of his "friends" said "here, download and install this".

something to consider, some hacks apparently come bundled with a hidden keylogger. just to be safe keep a close eye on your credit cards and bank accounts if you've done any online banking or shopping.

something to consider, some hacks apparently come bundled with a hidden keylogger. just to be safe keep a close eye on your credit cards and bank accounts if you've done any online banking or shopping.
We generally keep a low limit on them, but thanks for teh heads up. I can't find anything on my system that looks remotely like it, nor using the files names I was able to find online. But I know that my Custom Classes, for example, said CMD-X <3 and the menu and such popped up.

Back