Defiance, does anyone play?

Cold Dark Shadow

[H]F Junkie
I havent played it in a while (since around the drop of the first DLC) just launched it and goin thru updates to check it out again for the hell of it and thought id see if any still plays it?

I bought it day 1 and quit day 3. It was a horrible waste of money.

Well, that sucks. I just saw it on sale and almost got it. Decent TV show. Thought the game might be alright, too... At least I didn't waste my money! :D

i picked it up during the steam sale for like 20$ for the deluxe version, i got my moneys worth out of it. just after a while i got a little bored doin the same stuff over and over with no real since of reward but i figure i own it and might as well check it out again its been a while

Don't take my word for it. Some people actually like it. I played through the entire main story.

I bought for 360 played it until I beat the story mode havent really touched it since. I enjoyed the gameplay and the TV series.

i got an email about the gunslinger dlc, that kindda peaked my interest again

Defiance went pay to win with the new DLC. You can now purchase a legendary weapon fully decked out with epic mods for the low low price of only 80 DOLLARS. :eek: Get this though,that is the sale price.Regular price is a staggering 100 dollars.The developer should be ashamed of themselves. I wont even get in to the rehashed reskined scam these so called DLC really are.

Holy shit, never seen that. guess they need to make money somewhere and thats what they came up with lol

Game play is fun. I played it off an on for a while and enjoyed it but sane as any mmo if you don't have a friend or two to play it with it gets old.

You can now purchase a legendary weapon fully decked out with epic mods for the low low price of only 80 DOLLARS

Well guess I wont ever be loading the game up ever again that just pisses me off.

Played it for a couple of weeks after it went on sale the first time. The big global invasion event thingies were the most fun and best part of the game in my opinion. It was also fun when you were just doing a story mission while some random people were in the area doing the same mission and working together to get through it. It succeeded at being an unrestricted MMO in that sense, but I think overall the project was too ambitious. The TV tie-ins did nothing for me to enhance the experience of either watching the show or playing the game. Now that I've heard they've gone P2W, I think I'll never come back to revisit the game.

I think i put around 20 hours into it. I thought it was a blast for a couple of weeks. I haven't touched it in awhile, though.

when i got thru the main story line i just chased arkfalls pretty much, the P2W thing is a bit much but i never really PVPed in that game i just ran around lol

Back