Deck lighting questions

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
Hey all, my trusty Logitech MX I got in 2004 is finally starting to have some issues, so it's time for a new keyboard. I've done a ton of research, and while I think I may like the MX clears a bit more than browns (my current keyboard has about a 70g activation) none offered check all my want boxes.

So I've decided on getting a Deck Francium Pro, but I can't decide between white and blue backlighting. My PC's have always had a blue theme, but I've often thought about changing it up when I do my next build, so I'm a bit torn.

Does anyone have any first hand experience with both?

Thanks

I'm a big Deck fan and owner of a Francium Pro with brown switches/white backlighting. Great keyboard. I've always preferred white backlighting until I switched to a Corsair K65 RGB Rapidfire. It can do all kinds of colors, though I stick with blue or white.

I wasn't unhappy with my Deck. I wanted to try the silver speed switches on the Corsair. It's now my go to keyboard for gaming.

I'm a big Deck fan and owner of a Francium Pro with brown switches/white backlighting. Great keyboard. I've always preferred white backlighting until I switched to a Corsair K65 RGB Rapidfire. It can do all kinds of colors, though I stick with blue or white.

I wasn't unhappy with my Deck. I wanted to try the silver speed switches on the Corsair. It's now my go to keyboard for gaming.

I'm just worried about the lightness of the browns, clears seem to be more close to what I'm currently used to. But the only TKL board I've found with clears that I kinda like is the KBParadise one, and it doesn't have the awesome PBT caps, or the tank like build quality.

I'm actually faster st typing on my work keyboard, I'm gonna take a minute today and measure the weight on these switches.

I'm a terrible typist on mechanical keyboards. For me, a mech board is strictly for gaming.

I grab my Logitech K810 any time I need to do any work or extensive typing.

I'm a terrible typist on mechanical keyboards. For me, a mech board is strictly for gaming.

I grab my Logitech K810 any time I need to do any work or extensive typing.

I type just as well on either kind of keyboard. The skill set is the same. A new board can take a long time to get used to. I am not fully comfortable with a new keyboard until I've typed a review on it.

Back