Deck Accessories? Skins\Shells\Docks\etc tell us what we must have and post what you have. Likes\Dislikes etc.

Has anyone 3d printed a stand w/ generic dock holder? If so did you roll your own or use something off thingiverse,etc???

My deck shipped today!

the killswitch case is really nice. it fits in the carry case that came with it. i didnt opt for the weird snap on case cover thing since i wanted to use the case to carry the charger in the back.

I recently picked up an Ivanky dock from Amazon. It works well in most aspects but I cannot get higher than 1080p out of it when connected to my 4k TV; upon switch to 4k the TV goes blank and I have to disconnect the Steamdeck and enable the 'external display safe mode' slider. I even went as far as buying a new 4k HDMI cable; no change. Anyone else experience this or is this dock just bad?

https://www.amazon.com/Docking-Ethernet-Charging-Compatible-Deck-HB0603/dp/B0BMTW1GGX

And not really an accessory but I picked up a 1tb drive to replace the 64gb drive in my unit. I've barely used the Steamdeck in the week I've had it and just got a notification that it was full last night even though I've been installing everything to the 512gb SD card I have. I used Cryoutils to move the shader caches to the SD card but it only cleared up 7gb or so.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back