Decision has been made to Fold

CptFalcon

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok I have decided to put my PC to better use than being a sack of shit sitting on my desk and doing nothing when I am at school. Since I want to join, what the fuck do I do now? I got no freakin' idea so a little help would be appreciated.

Posting pics of good looking women is always a good place to start!

also take a look at the [H]ordeCentral thread with the FAQ and everything you need to setup and get running.

so, Come on in, grab a drink, sit down and fold on.

and pics of hot women are always appreciated, and a pic of yourself so we all know what you look like :)

where is that post a pic thread:confused:

I signed up at the hardfolding.com page but I cannot get my account active. I need some help oh... :confused: So confoozled...

Are you referring to your stats page, where it says if you are active or not?

If this is the case, you will be "active" once you start turning in Work Units and they are reported on Stanfords Stats site.

Are you referring to your stats page, where it says if you are active or not?

If this is the case, you will be "active" once you start turning in Work Units and they are reported on Stanfords Stats site.

Oh, but what about my ID I put that in but it always resets somehow. Why?:confused:

Which version of F@H are you using? Graphical? Console?
Windows machine? Mac?

I've seen that problem on the PS3.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling F@H.
Press Triangle while you're over the F@H icon to get to the uninstall menu.

You should probably un-install it, and work with the console version, I don't know much about the SMP version, but the console is the preferred version over graphical.

There are far too many problems with the graphical version.

There is an automatic service installer that unhappy_mage put together, let me find it again.

I've seen that problem on the PS3.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling F@H.
Press Triangle while you're over the F@H icon to get to the uninstall menu.

What? I don't have a PS3, I'm using the PC in my sig with the Graphical Client on a Windows XP machine.

Check to see if it is running

I used ctrl-alt-del, processes, and then look to see if F@H is running

Single core, it will show up as 100% CPU Usage, unless you changed this.

if you have a dual core box, 50% CPU Usage per core

You may need to restart your computer and then let it do its thing!

Check to see if it is running

I used ctrl-alt-del, processes, and then look to see if F@H is running

Single core, it will show up as 100% CPU Usage, unless you changed this.

if you have a dual core box, 50% CPU Usage per core

You may need to restart your computer and then let it do its thing!

Running at 100% efficiency. Now I just wait until it uploads a WU?

Welcome aboard Falcon.

Just ignore what marty says......but be sure to click on his links (hot chicks) :D

Okay I have completed my first WU and my account doesn't show up on [H]ardfolding.com WTH is going on?

The fastest way is to look on Stanfords site under stats. Type in your user name and see what shows up. Secondary sites like hardfolding and EOC have to download a file every 3 hours, so the stats are not as up to the minute like the main site. Edit: once you turn in a couple wu, and the next big update gets pulled you should show up on HardFolding.

This: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userstats would be the page but at this minute they are performing an update.

I totally forgot that I had F@H and never reinstalled it.

And I just bumped an old ass thread.

I totally forgot that I had F@H and never reinstalled it.

And I just bumped an old ass thread.

Yes you did:)

So....um, you got it again, right?

Good.

/beers and tamales for you man.... and stick around and get to know all of us. It's been pretty fun around here lately!!

Back