debating on alienware alx

chronic9

Supreme [H]ardness
i am too lazy, dont care anymore to build my gaming rigs.
i am still rocking a q9450 based PC with a gtx 570.

ive set a budget of 2500 MAX for a new desktop PC.

looking at the alienware alx.... whats another really cool company to look at for a top notch PC?

i would think having a touch screen on the front of the PC would be really cool too... or has the industry done away with those now?

My last two rigs have been Maingear, and I really like them. Excellent customer service, no bloatware, good choice of components. I've heard good things about Puget and Velocity Micro. Falcon NW is supposed to be good, but it's really expensive.

2lnfyhj.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wouldn't go with Alienware. Price Vs. Specs is not worth it in the end. I've heard good things about other companies but from my own personal experience I've only ever bought from Ironside Computers and have not had any problems.

Their PC's are in the price range of cyberpower and ibuypower which are about as affordable as prebuilts get however I've heard too many bad things to go with those two companies and feel secure about it. I've heard good things about Puget, Falcon NW, and Digital Storm but the prices are:eek:. Almost as bad as alienware at times. I'm happy with my purchase from Ironside, the wire management was really neat and organized, the computer was unblemished and working smoothly, customer service was really good. Worth a look.

Back