Deathloop (Arkane Studios)

Armenius

Fully [H]
Update today adds DLSS and Dualsense audio support. Also contains performance fixes including the hitching that was happening on certain frames. Patch is a hefty 11GB.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1252330/view/5380105087287568605
  • Fixed issues that were causing dropped frames and hitches in camera movement
  • Added support for Nvidia DLSS
  • Added support for Sony DualSense controller audio  
  • Added an indicator of poor connection quality in the upper right of the screen (resembles a speedometer with an exclamation point)  
  • Improved performance and stability, especially with ray tracing  
  • Improved NPC pathing and reactions to the player
  • Improved audio mix quality 
  • Fixed laser mines, turrets and fireworks for both Colt and Julianna players
  • Fixed issue with mouse wheel. Using the mouse wheel to switch between weapons will now work properly and will not cause weapons to be dropped. 
  • Fixed unlock issue with “Oops” and “Deathday Suit” achievements
  • Fixed issue that could cause Colt’s progression to be reset even if player chose ‘no’ on confirmation  
  • Fixed crash issue when a player unlocks a feat using Havoc while playing as Julianna
  • Fixed Aleksis Dorsey reactions, making him easier to identify among his party guests  
  • Fixed issue that was causing assassinations to glitch sometimes while playing as Julianna
  • Julianna’s actions will no longer directly unlock achievements for Colt
  • Julianna players will no longer hear radio conversations meant for only Colt  
  • Fixed issue with leaning inconsistency (inputs will no longer be ignored sporadically)

ghostwich

[H]ard|Gawd
Very strange. I didn't find it difficult to single him out- his character model carries the unique SMG on his hip, and the flavor text on "inspecting" him never changes. You are afforded many ways to lure him to do specific actions (with the exception of maybe one which I found in my playthroughs to be time dependent).

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Update today adds DLSS and Dualsense audio support. Also contains performance fixes including the hitching that was happening on certain frames. Patch is a hefty 11GB.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1252330/view/5380105087287568605
  • Fixed issues that were causing dropped frames and hitches in camera movement
  • Added support for Nvidia DLSS
  • Added support for Sony DualSense controller audio  
  • Added an indicator of poor connection quality in the upper right of the screen (resembles a speedometer with an exclamation point)  
  • Improved performance and stability, especially with ray tracing  
  • Improved NPC pathing and reactions to the player
  • Improved audio mix quality 
  • Fixed laser mines, turrets and fireworks for both Colt and Julianna players
  • Fixed issue with mouse wheel. Using the mouse wheel to switch between weapons will now work properly and will not cause weapons to be dropped. 
  • Fixed unlock issue with “Oops” and “Deathday Suit” achievements
  • Fixed issue that could cause Colt’s progression to be reset even if player chose ‘no’ on confirmation  
  • Fixed crash issue when a player unlocks a feat using Havoc while playing as Julianna
  • Fixed Aleksis Dorsey reactions, making him easier to identify among his party guests  
  • Fixed issue that was causing assassinations to glitch sometimes while playing as Julianna
  • Julianna’s actions will no longer directly unlock achievements for Colt
  • Julianna players will no longer hear radio conversations meant for only Colt  
  • Fixed issue with leaning inconsistency (inputs will no longer be ignored sporadically)
Patch is 11 GB

Domingo

Fully [H]
DLSS set to "Auto" is pretty smooth and it looks good, too. I plan to go with that from now on.

supastar1568

Limp Gawd
I've beat the single player campaign and now I'm having a blast playing as Julianna and stalking Colt's. I keep meaning to boot up other games, but I keep coming back to this game to "protect the loop".

Domingo

Fully [H]
I'm even able to enable RT sun shadows and keep things running smoothly. There's still a tiny bit of jitter to the world when moving and panning around, but I think that's just the game itself. It's 100% playable now and I don't expect a lot more updates that are focused on display/performance.

chameleoneel

Supreme [H]ardness
so players can invade other players games?...is that implemented well?
In practice, it ends up little more than being a 1v1 PVP. However, it does sprinkle a little bit of interest, by limiting your ability to invade to certain locations and times of day. And sometimes you have a simple objective to keep Colt from interacting with a satelite----not simply killing him.
And as Julianna, you have a separate progression system for weapons, abilities, and whatnot.

Its definitely a solid feature but....I can't help but feel like they could have done a teensy bit more with it.