Death Stranding bundled with RTX

Did Death Stranding come close to living up to the hype?

Depends on who you talk to. Some people thought it was just a boring walking simulator; others thought it was a story-driven masterpiece.

Depends on who you talk to. Some people thought it was just a boring walking simulator; others thought it was a story-driven masterpiece.
Isn't that literally the spread with walking simulators?
If the game runs(ha) half as well as MGSV then we should be good. I wonder about the control scheme though. Death Stranding didn't seem to look keyboard and mouse friendly.

Isn't that literally the spread with walking simulators?
If the game runs(ha) half as well as MGSV then we should be good. I wonder about the control scheme though. Death Stranding didn't seem to look keyboard and mouse friendly.

Yeah I can't see this game translating well to KB/M considering how the core mechanics of the game work but we'll see. I'll probably still play with a controller. I can see why a LOT of people would find the game boring, I watched for about 4 hours (20min of gameplay? lol) before I stopped playing on my PS4. Mostly cause playing games on consoles feels like a chore but mechanically the game is very interesting to me.

While I am glad they are releasing it on PC (which means someday I'm buying it via CDKeys for $5.99 just to see what all the drama was really about and deliver some packages before getting bored and uninstalling it like I do with *all* Kojima games), I can't imagine this thing is going to sell big.....

Seriously. If Amazon Game Studios made this, we’d assume it was a very boring package-delivery equivalent of The Last Starfighter, right?

Given the games Amazon has shown off so far, this game is WAAAY too unique for the generic, boring shit, they insist on developing.

Back