Death Adder problem in Vista 32 bit

firey-eyez

Gawd
as the title i'm afraid. i got a DA yesterday, and it has been nothing but problems. it goes haywire a few seconds after i plug it in, clicking on random stuff and opening windows and programs. the drivers installed fine, but tweaking the options either makes it go haywire, or BSODs. same with unplugging and replugging the mouse, though this was prior to the reinstallation of its drivers (it BSOD'd 4 times this afternoon because of unplugging it). so now i have a new install of the drivers, but the firmware has never wanted to install. it just stalls out and then says to try again and/or contact their cs.

well i sent an e-mail to their cs, with a "critical" rating, so i'm hoping i get a response from that soon. until then i thought i'd try here. info about the setup: Vista HP 32 bit, giga DS3R w/ newest drivers <<<i believe>>>, other stats are sigged. it has never been finicky like this before, so i'm really mad about this, esp. because the reason i got this new mouse was because my old MX500 pooped out after only 4 years.

Back