Deal expired : ( Dremel 4000 and attachment kit $69 shipped Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have one but wanted to comment on how awesome this thing is! Has come in very handy for some of the case modding I have done. Didn't struggle once, even cutting through steel. What a trooper!

While I dont need the dremel 4000, I could us the oscillating multitool which also seems to be on sale... gotta look at HD or Lowes though to see if it is actually a good price

I use the 4000 a lot, its a wonderful item. A word of caution, don't use the max RPM cycle for long periods of time as it heats up fast (and is loud!).

And if you're going to use it for any cutting, buy the heavy duty fiber reinforced cutting wheels, those wafer thin discs they say won't cut through a finishing nail before exploding off.

The thin ones are used for thin sheets and aluminum, the fiber wheels are good for other applications that would cause the wheel to heat up. The reason those thin ones shatter is mostly due to heat, but they are much better for precise cutting.
And if you're going to use it for any cutting, buy the heavy duty fiber reinforced cutting wheels, those wafer thin discs they say won't cut through a finishing nail before exploding off.

While I dont need the dremel 4000, I could us the oscillating multitool which also seems to be on sale... gotta look at HD or Lowes though to see if it is actually a good price

Camel Camel Camel says it usually runs ~$93, and HD has it at $90, so it definitely seems to be a deal.

Thanks OP, I've been looking at getting one and this was the deal that made me bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back