Deadpool Movie - Free 48 Hour Digital HD Rental

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
I checked this myself and it works fine.
Offer valid thru May 21st.

No purchase necessary.
No credit card necessary.
Requires an email and a password to sign up.

1.Go to-
www.cinemanow.com
2.Sign up and sign in
3. Go to movie listings and find Deadpool
4. Select HD rental for $5.99
5. Proceed to check out
6. Enter promo code DEADPOOLUSA or DEADPOOLCA if in Canada
7. Watch your movie

Watch in browser or through their mobile app.
*Roku has a Cinemanow app as well*

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Wonder why they're doing this. Odd sort of promo. Just driving people to the site I guess? I'd never heard of it, so I guess it worked. Sort of.

Thanks! Rented it for free! Free is always good :D. I used DEADPOOLUSA code upon check out. Don't need to provide credit card info. I just skipped it all that and went straight to check out and used the code. Anyways, thanks!

...wait I figured out why it's free. It's shit. "HD" but it's full screen, not letterboxed? The hell is this, the 1990s?

Yeah that's a fail on their part indeed. lol

My girlfriend and I found the Cinemanow app on our Roku device, seemed fine to me when we watched it on our TV.

Last edited:
Sorry folks. They must have pulled the plug on this already. It may be possible to submit a ticket about it? If you really wanted the coupon to work. Because I got this in my email last week and it says valid till the 21st.

went through the steps, got the invalid promo code so I thought I'd give contacting customer support about it.
Once you put Deadpool in the subject line it has a popup -

Deadpool Free Rental Promo
We have reached our maximum available redemptions for this promo! We'll have to cut this one short, but if you missed out on this promo, please join our mailing list to receive emails on future promos.

Back