[Dead] Zalman T5 black ATX tower $13.98 (34.99-25 + 3.99 ship)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought two for $27.96 after shipping.

This is a solid deal.

I hate you all...

SO I picked up a Fury Nitro to replace my 7970's off the HotDeals..

Then I got one of the Seasonic X1050's because it was a killer deal.

So I figure I'll put my old 1000w PSU and one of my 7970s in the wifes PC to upgrade.

I decide to flush my loop and do all the PC shit today, after much flushing, then working on the PSU, I get everything into my case.

Onto the wife's machine..

Pull it out of it's hole, start pulling it apart..... neither the 7970 nor the new PSU will fit in her case.

Long story short... in for 1 of these.

Why does this say ATX case, but motherboard compatibility only shows micro-atx and mini-itx.

Why does this say ATX case, but motherboard compatibility only shows micro-atx and mini-itx.
The T1/T2/T3/T4/T5 all say the same thing. They need to get on the ball and change that. They are also being filtered as "ATX mini tower" instead of "MicroATX mini tower." :confused:

Bought two because why not? Never know when your going to build that inexpensive HTPC/Steam Machine/Server and need a chassis lying around. Seems like a legit chassis as its painted on the inside, has 2.5 inch SSD slots as well as 3.5 inch HDD slots, one 5.25 inch bay and power supply on the bottom.

And for those who are confused, this is a Mini-ITX/Micro-ATX chassis, NOT an ATX chassis. Verified by going to the chassis manufacturer page.

Bought one for my loaner rig I'm putting together, along with that refurb 1150 board posted above. Hope it works out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back