(Dead) Vega 64 + games $380 after rebate

Neapolitan6th

[H]ard|Gawd
The MSI Air Boost Vega 64 is $379.99 after a $30 rebate. Newegg link.

Not too shabby. Vega is rumored to have recently ceased production. So it is possible we might see lower prices than these as they try to clear the channel for newer product releases.

Not too bad either way considering Vega VII will be launching at $699.

is that a reference design with a sticker? or is that an MSI aftermarket cooler?

The reference design PowerColor is $370 shipped on ebay from the newegg ebay store.

So if this MSI is also reference - might as well just save $10 bucks and not have to fiddle with a rebate.

is that a reference design with a sticker? or is that an MSI aftermarket cooler?

The reference design PowerColor is $370 shipped on ebay from the newegg ebay store.

So if this MSI is also reference - might as well just save $10 bucks and not have to fiddle with a rebate.

As far as I know, you don't get the free 3 games with Newegg when you purchase on ebay. Newegg has the sapphire model for 399 on their site. It really boils down to if you want the free games or not.

As far as I know, you don't get the free 3 games with Newegg when you purchase on ebay. Newegg has the sapphire model for 399 on their site. It really boils down to if you want the free games or not.
I don't know the answer to that. Perhaps not. Seems strange cause it's still through Newegg - just their eBay presence, but I guess if the game codes aren't bundled inside the box, and they give them to you on the side - perhaps not.

I don't know the answer to that. Perhaps not. Seems strange cause it's still through Newegg - just their eBay presence, but I guess if the game codes aren't bundled inside the box, and they give them to you on the side - perhaps not.

I am pretty sure. I ordered a card before from them last year and there were no codes. Codes are emailed to you directly. Not sure about now but I am sure they didn't do it last year. Because if it doesn't say in the listing you likely are not getting the code. Best buy is the same way no codes through ebay.

Yeah, no codes from Ebay Newegg. So they told me when I asked.

Its value definitely depends on what games you like to play. I imagine most wouldn't go to the hassle of trying to resell them either as they can supposedly only be redeemed with select AMD graphics cards installed.

Back