[DEAD]Steam Autumn Sale 2020 has started! runs from November 25 to December 1, 2020 10AM PST

I'm really wanting to give Half Life Alyx a try on my new HP Reverb G2, but I'm a complete tight-wad and know it's been on sale lower than the current $44.99. Decisions...
You're penny-pinching the wrong thing. Alyx is epic, the one must-play VR title everyone should experience.

Picked up
Gears of War 5
Amid Evil
Dusk
Control
Horizon Zero Dawn but purchased on CD keys for 36.00
Watch Dogs Legion only 37.79 on UBI store

Last edited:
HL Alyx is amazing. Straight up the best VR game I've ever played. Its fresh all the way through and has good stopping points if you want to take a break.

You're penny-pinching the wrong thing. Alyx is epic, the one must-play VR title everyone should experience.

HL Alyx is amazing. Straight up the best VR game I've ever played. Its fresh all the way through and has good stopping points if you want to take a break.

Agreed. I bought an Index for HL:Alyx. To be completely honest if I never touched my VR set again and only played through HL:Alyx once it would have been worth it to me. It's truly an amazing experience.

I've spent way too much money on games this sale. I picked up a bunch of stuff on my wish list. Doom Eternal has already been beaten. Finally pulled the trigger on Cyberpunk. It'll be out for a day before I can play it so if it's hot garbage I'll refund it but somehow I doubt that'll be an issue.

DOOM Eternal: Deluxe Edition
Cyberpunk 2077
Wasteland 3
The Outer Worlds
Farming Simulator 19: Premium Edition

here's my load for this sale

2 x copies of Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition
2 x Destiny 2 Forsaken expansion pack
2 x among us
2 x Star wars squadrons
Sunset Overdrive
We Happy Few
GRID
Cyberpunk 2077 (part of the buy 2 get 1 free game via Target) and purchase call of duty cold war and
assassins-creed Valhalla for the box series x for my nephew's Christmas present.

Reactions: maro
like this
I picked up Wolf 2: New collossus & youngblood for $12. That $12 is from Gamestop bought steam gift cards with my $5 monthly pro member perk, so effectively I paid about $9 for the two.

Back