[DEAD]Steam 2020 Halloween sale is here!

Sickb0y

2[H]4U
Untitled.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Spooky events (18 in total)

Screenshot_3.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls, nerds, geeks, and the rest of you dateless wonders. The 2020 Steam Halloween sale is here!! Sale runs from October 29 to November 2, 2020 10 AM PST

Highlight deals (if you have any more let me know and ill add them to the list)

Resident Evil 2 $15.99
Remnant: From the Ashes $19.99
Little Nightmares $3.99
Little Nightmares complete pack $4.79
Control Ultimate Edition $27.99
Metro Last Light Redux $3.99
INSIDE $6.79
Graveyard keeper $6.79
We were here together $6.79
Hellpoint is cheaper than Epic 24.49 thanks Comixbooks
Amid Evil 11.99
Iratus Lord of the Dead. 17.99
GTFO. 27.49

Fun links to help you out

IsThereAnyDeal to track pricing information such as bundle trackers, coupon listings, price history, but also comes in handy when you're looking to see if the price your getting on Steam can be had cheaper elsewhere.
steamdb.com helps you track deals and hidden games and packages.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hellpoint is cheaper than Epic 24.49
Amid Evil 11.99
Iratus Lord of the Dead. 17.99
GTFO. 24.49
Grim Dawn 6.24
Code Vein 23.99
Hunt Showdown 19.99
Vermintide 2. 7.49

Last edited:
So I'm assuming this is mostly "horror" type games.

Has RDR2 ever been on sale on Steam? Like the 40% off that GTAV did relatively soon into the PC release?

Has RDR2 ever been on sale on Steam? Like the 40% off that GTAV did relatively soon into the PC release?

It has dropped in price like other online stores but never been 40% off or more, the cheapest its ever been on Steam has been $40.19. there's still hope with the thanksgiving sale in a few weeks or the Christmas sale.

In the recent past it has been a mirror of the Christmas sale, or rather, the other way around. This time it seems like only half the games are on sale which isn't bad though. Maybe more will go on sale throughout the day.

I'm going to guess DOOM Eternal for 50% off ($30) is a good deal?

edit: Ugh, DLC. Do I need the "Eternal Deluxe Edition" at 40% off ($54) to get the "Year One Pass" for the full single player experience?

Tempted by RE2
It's a very good remake, especially if you played it the first time round on PS. I found the translated over-hammy dialogue and style a bit clumsy and approaching cringy at points but that's just me.

I thought DUSK and Amid Evil were fantastic if you like old-school style shooters. DUSK is creepy as hell and perfect for this time of year.

Reactions: maro
like this
Yea, not all horror. There's Star Wars stuff like Squadrons or Fallen Order for $29.99.

Interesting, how does one get a $10 coupon/credit?
A few weeks back they gave you a $10 credit for downloading Rocket League. Not sure if its still available.

EDIT: Looks like the promotion expired on the 23rd.

Both Doom Eternal and Terminator Resistance on my wishlist are on sale. Not sure I am ready to pull trigger yet. Maybe for thanksgiving when they are bigger discount (hopefully).

Both Doom Eternal and Terminator Resistance on my wishlist are on sale. Not sure I am ready to pull trigger yet. Maybe for thanksgiving when they are bigger discount (hopefully).
I would wait from previous years the thanksgiving sale has better deals

Surprisingly, nothing I really need on this steam sale.

I say as I just spent $100 on Switch titles. >_>

Cool. Been thinking of picking up Black Mesa recently, and half off (10 bucks). Thanks.

I'm going to guess DOOM Eternal for 50% off ($30) is a good deal?

edit: Ugh, DLC. Do I need the "Eternal Deluxe Edition" at 40% off ($54) to get the "Year One Pass" for the full single player experience?
The DLC is super new. I had just picked up the pass to get the next one too. Everything you've heard about the game good or bad, unless like in the last couple weeks is about the main game. I enjoyed it. That said, DLC is like 30 bucks at the absolute full price. If you want to roll with the main game first, it should take you awhile.

Back