Dead Space

Filter

[H]F Junkie
so i finally decided to rent dead space. i kinda of avoided this game cause i thought it sounded stupid. Lets just say im completely enjoying this game. So if you have skipped over this title i would definitely give it a try. Im on mission 10 atm. Hopefully i finish it tonight when my son goes to bed.

I remember buying it on launch, took me a while to get to playing because it used to crash and the mouse support was terrible even with vsync off. It's an awesome title when you play it with a gamepad though.

I bought it used last fall for something like $15. It's a great game. I think it just got lost in the shuffle during a huge wave of hyped-up holiday games.
Right now it's one of the best value games you can buy.

I really was suprised by this game as the genre has gotten a bit stale as of late. I LOVED it, and needless to say I cant wait for number 2.

On a side note.....stop shoving multiplayer in games where it has no business. I am looking at you Bioshock 2 and Dead Space 2. Those games were fine without. Concentrate on the main game please!!!

This game showed the recent Resident Evil how to do survival horror IMO.

I didn't get to play this when new but played this then RE5 back to back. Suffice to say I just couldn't get on with the antiquated control system in Capcom's effort.....not being able to shoot whilst walking? C'mon.......

On a side note.....stop shoving multiplayer in games where it has no business. I am looking at you Bioshock 2 and Dead Space 2. Those games were fine without. Concentrate on the main game please!!!

I dunno, I've not seen much of DS2 but if the multiplayer is anything like RE5 co-op then they could be onto a winner.

Dead Space was easily the best survival horror game since RE4. I'm pretty excited for DS2!

Just finished dead space. the ending shocked me. was a very awesome game.

I agree with multiplayer having no business in ceratain games like bioshock 2. and honeslty i could careless to have it in dead space.

awesome game. took about 8 hours 10 minutes to beat it.

Dead Space was a great game, i gave my copy to a friend, I need to reacquire a copy.

Great game.
I even watched the cartoon movie.

Also; I had no issues with the control scheme on the PC.
Personal preference I guess.

True that, I saw the cartoon movie too, it was kinda good, but honestly you knew what to expect watching it . . . .

i'm not sure if i would say it added much to the experience though.

Back