Dead Space hint to those complaining about lack of 180° button

Rotate the camera to whichever way you want Isaac to face, then aim (i.e. right-click) and he'll snap around.

I don't know how so many people seem to miss this.

I highly prefer using a controller over K/B and mouse in third person games.

PC games = keyboard and mouse

I bought a controller just to try and get through Alone in the Dark which was unplayable on the keyboard and mouse. I went and tried the controller with several other games including Dead Space and it made me appreciate the keyboard and mouse even more. The only game that didnt seem too bad with the controller was Assassins Creed and even then the keyboard and mouse felt better. Controllers suck once you have gotten accustomed to using a good keyboard and mouse setup. This is why I ONLY play games on PC.

PC games = keyboard and mouse

I bought a controller just to try and get through Alone in the Dark which was unplayable on the keyboard and mouse. I went and tried the controller with several other games including Dead Space and it made me appreciate the keyboard and mouse even more. The only game that didnt seem too bad with the controller was Assassins Creed and even then the keyboard and mouse felt better. Controllers suck once you have gotten accustomed to using a good keyboard and mouse setup. This is why I ONLY play games on PC.

Smartest man here.:D

Back