Dead Space 2 - how to uninstall DLC?

kilgore777

Gawd
Need some help (again)....

Does anyone know how to uninstall the DLC for DS2? Someone mentioned it in a thread somewhere, but I can't find it.

I hate having everything at the beginning... it is too anticlimactic.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm guessing you've got it on Steam, since AFAIK no one else forces the patch on you. If you grab the CD key from your Steam library page, you can register it on Origin and download v1.0 (or so I've heard).

Need some help (again)....

Does anyone know how to uninstall the DLC for DS2? Someone mentioned it in a thread somewhere, but I can't find it.

I hate having everything at the beginning... it is too anticlimactic.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm a bit lost as to what you mean. I thought the DLC (other than the extra suits) was a separate "episode" to play. Why are you doing this exactly?

I'm a bit lost as to what you mean. I thought the DLC (other than the extra suits) was a separate "episode" to play. Why are you doing this exactly?
Apparently it unlocks a bunch of free gear right from the start. Sure, you can just ignore it, but having something to work towards is part of the fun, and having something even better just sitting there for the taking kind of ruins it.

I don't mind that I guess. Everything goes to hell with Necromorphs & having a kickass suit is a nice way to go from the start.

I don't mind that I guess. Everything goes to hell with Necromorphs & having a kickass suit is a nice way to go from the start.

Yeah, I hear ya, but I want to play the game the way it was originally intended. Getting all the goodies right off leaves nothing to look forward to IMO....

Back