<DEAD - SOLD OUT> Gigabyte 2070 Super $459.99 Ebay Newegg

Thats a great deal. If someone is in the market, buy it now because the stock is sparse in general. Also, it makes all the 5700XT and 2060 Super models pretty much a bad deal if over $400.

Wow 92% sold, 511 in the last 24 hours. I guess it is pretty hot!

Ugh, this is tempting. Really tempting.

I was planning to wait for the 3000 series.. eek, what to do here.

2,340 sold

Ugh, this is tempting. Really tempting.

I was planning to wait for the 3000 series.. eek, what to do here.

2,340 sold

Dude just buy it and sell when the new series comes out. Don’t know why everyone says this every generation.

Your a gamer bro lol, buy it now, figure it out later :)

I was thinking enjoy it for 6-9months then sell it to finance the next gen equivalent.
How's your 1070 holding up? Mines doing okay, but the extra hp from this 2070 super would be sweet. Especially at 1440p

How's your 1070 holding up? Mines doing okay, but the extra hp from this 2070 super would be sweet. Especially at 1440p

My system is more than a tad long in the tooth. Good enough for "medium+" at 1440p, but the battlefield games were harsh on it. Perhaps 70fps, but significant number of frame drops.
I've got a ryzen 3700x system almost built and a 2070s arriving tomorrow. I'm hoping to see 100+. This will be my interim system until the zen 3 and next nvidia generation hits.

If you're going to purchase this check if your account has the 5% Mother's day ebay bucks promotion as well. 2/3 of my accounts got it.

Is there a reason why Newegg sells this card for a discount on Ebay but not their own site? Is there some sort of MAP restrictions?

Seems it normally sells for $499 on the actual site, of course currently back ordered, not sure where the line is for "blazing hot" is though. Seems like a $40 discount which puts it on par with many other MIR type discounts without the MIR. Do you also get it sales tax free if you buy through eBay? Or it's old stock no longer being produced that they're trying to dump?

If the later, it kind of shows something, "hey want to sell your video cards? MAKE THEM CHEAPER! "

Last edited:
Is there a reason why Newegg sells this card for a discount on Ebay but not their own site? Is there some sort of MAP restrictions?

Seems it normally sells for $499 on the actual site, of course currently back ordered, not sure where the line is for "blazing hot" is though. Seems like a $40 discount which puts it on par with many other MIR type discounts without the MIR. Do you also get it sales tax free if you buy through eBay?
I dunno, I get hit with tax @ newegg and Ebay nowadays.

If you're interested, this same part has been on sale at this price, at the newegg ebay store at least twice prior to this posting. I think this deal will return in a few days or week.

Seems it normally sells for $499 on the actual site, of course currently back ordered, not sure where the line is for "blazing hot" is though. Seems like a $40 discount which puts it on par with many other MIR type discounts without the MIR. Do you also get it sales tax free if you buy through eBay? Or it's old stock no longer being produced that they're trying to dump?

If the later, it kind of shows something, "hey want to sell your video cards? MAKE THEM CHEAPER! "

You're going to pay sales tax on all ebay items including used items because they are a financial intermediary. You don't have to charge sales tax selling private property but if someone else stands to make a profit off of it like ebay, they must charge sales tax.

Unless you live in an area without sales tax, of course.

I'm happy with my 1080. I'd like raytracing but I think 20XX series was more like a beta test product. From what I've read (yeah I know it's all speculation) the 30XX and Big Navi will have significantly better raytracing performance than what we have currently.

I dunno, I get hit with tax @ newegg and Ebay nowadays.
Thanks for the info, I knew Newegg did sales tax, but I've never really ordered much from eBay except super cheap overseas made shit (and rarely). So didn't know eBay did it, but makes a lot of sense since they're less an auction site now and more of a sales portal like Amazon.

If you're interested, this same part has been on sale at this price, at the newegg ebay store at least twice prior to this posting. I think this deal will return in a few days or week.
Still waiting for them to come down in price, just feel they're overpriced still.

Back