[DEAD] Playstation 5 $499.99 available online only on 11/25 9PM EST | Xbox Series X/S at 9PM EST only on 11/25

Girlfriend got it to cart at Walmart, went to check out then it kicked her out said OOS :/

I was able to purchase one from there. Hopefully it goes through. I am stuck with a Series X which I dont want.

Nice. They said they would restock tomorrow but didn't give the time. I assume it will be at 12AM.

I think Series X will come into its own once developers stop using Jaguar cores as a CPU baseline. However, if you have a powerful PC right now, it's hard to justify. I primarily got mine for back compatibility with my old collection.

To be fair to MS, as a kid I would have been blown away by what the Series X offers. $500 for a very powerful system, and $15 for basically 200 titles on a Netflix for games.

Nice. They said they would restock tomorrow but didn't give the time. I assume it will be at 12AM.

I think Series X will come into its own once developers stop using Jaguar cores as a CPU baseline. However, if you have a powerful PC right now, it's hard to justify. I primarily got mine for back compatibility with my old collection.
Yeah I have been trying to get a PS5 just to play demon souls. I will pay $600 to play it, [H]ardcore souls player here. I have a gaming PC with an elite 2 controller so I have no need for the XSX. I got an XSX for the hell of it and trying to trade but nobody wants to trade me because the PS5 is worth more on the market. People just scalping this shit but I understand, 2020 hard times.

not gonna lie, been absolutely loving my ps5 and been trying to get another one so I can firesell my ps4 pro and ps4 slim. The 5 is amazing for launch day one. I had a Digital Ps5 in my cart during the 12pm open, but it wouldn't let me check out.

not gonna lie, been absolutely loving my ps5 and been trying to get another one so I can firesell my ps4 pro and ps4 slim. The 5 is amazing for launch day one. I had a Digital Ps5 in my cart during the 12pm open, but it wouldn't let me check out.

You know, that's another issue. I will now have 3 Xbox Ones's (Orginal, S, and X) and 2 PS4s (regular and pro). Since everything isn't just back compatible but also enhanced by these new consoles....why do I still have these things?

About to go in to round 3 with bots at walmart. Wish me luck. All I need is one win lol.

ROFL. ONly if I can get this shit to add to cart. What a fucking joke. How hard is that shit to do. haha.

Both me and the girlfriend had one in the cart. She actually got to the pay screen but couldn't get it still. I got to the address screen.

Dumbbbbbb

Why can't these fuckng companies setup a Queue. Its only fair right? I bet you bots got them all and now they are on ebay lol.

I've gotta go coach the kids baseball. Hopefully the gf can snag one.

Third times the charm! Got it from Walmart. Nov 25 delivery.
lol good for you. Only if 99% of us can get in. I think they worst they did was announce time. It feels like bots win and some humans get it. Its like vampires attacking the human they see all at once.

Lol mine just arrived, honestly sucks you guys can’t get it easily. Fucking asshole scalpers/bots

Attachments

• 143AE49F-1E4C-436A-BCCB-AD651775E8DB.jpeg
    143AE49F-1E4C-436A-BCCB-AD651775E8DB.jpeg
    351.8 KB · Views: 0
Amazon went in and out of stock.

Wife and i will be using 2 tablets, 3 computers and our phones on the next round.

I’m getting to the point where I’m just gonna wait lol.

Stores should stop online ordering and have people line up to get one. I'm sure bots and scalpers can't line up.

I don’t game enough anymore to justify the hysteria. Time is worth something to me. They want to sell a console? I’ll consider it when they have ample supply.

You are not an elite gamer because you happen to get a console. You just have more time or slightly better luck than someone else is willing to devote to this mess of a console launch.

And in the end probably no one will get anything. There are plenty of people who will walk away. Especially if the purchase isn’t for children.

Back