Dead Ops Arcade.

merlin704

The Great Procrastinator
Anyone else playing this? Found this little gem in COD: BO and I am having a blast playing it.

I don't know the commands for the PC but for the 360:

1. When at the menu screen, press left and right triggers to make your character break free.

2. Walk over to the computer behind you and hold X to access the screen.

3. Type DOA and press enter.

4. Enjoy!

My friends and I have been playing this and having a blast. One of the only things I actually want a joystick for ;).

It's kind of annoying that all the coop zombie modes including the little arcade game is a 'never ending' deal. It makes beating your high score very arduous if you made it very far.

I liked L4D / L4D2's survival setup... but a game can only do that if there's a variety of maps to choose from. Considering BO only has 2 zombie maps and 1 arcade map they had to make it never ending for 'replayability'.

Personally i like Dead ops better than the rest of the game. Probably the only reason i haven't traded it in for something else. Feels like i paid 60$ for an arcade game.

Dont forget, alicia, to speak with the therapist

and ZORK, to play the text game. On the 360, its tough to play without that keypad

Turn around and play it through a mirror, and there's a second map basically. It's just the same map reversed, but that's more than they did for their MW2 recycled maps.

Dude! This adds a whole new level of content to the game! o_O

Last edited:
Back