(DEAD) Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Alloy Steel Drill and Screw Driver Bit Set (192-Piece) $43.99

This is for those of us who got that M18 impact driver deal a few days ago, 60% off regular price. 3 days left on this deal according to Home Depot website.

SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Alloy Steel Drill and Screw Driver Bit Set (192-Piece)

Edit: New price is 56% off, this is still a good deal.

Edit #2: New low price, now back to 60% off.

Edit #3: Price bumped back up to 56% off unfortunately.

Edit #4: Deal is dead now.

Last edited:
Not bad. I run through them pretty quickly and lose the hell out of the bits. For me, better to buy packs of 25 or 50 in each size and use them as consumables. Which...they are.

So what happens if you put those bits in a Ryobi or DeWalt? Does it cause a small rip in the fabric of the space-time?

"I came home and found my Milwaukee bits.....inside of another driver! Betrayed!"
I bit and it shipped quick! I thought the fact that they all look like a tool case was cool and then was really tickled to see the one box had a mini packout in it with the three most common bits used! It's worth the $43. For the free shipping I just added some $6.99 random orbital discs that I can use for hand sanding until I buy one.

I bit and it shipped quick! I thought the fact that they all look like a tool case was cool and then was really tickled to see the one box had a mini packout in it with the three most common bits used! It's worth the $43. For the free shipping I just added some $6.99 random orbital discs that I can use for hand sanding until I buy one.
Strange, I didn't need to add anything for free delivery. Mine also arrived, on Tuesday.

I'm always losing these things, good deal. thanks!
Ah you're one of those guys eh? Got the case where everything goes, and after you use them instead of putting them back in their place in the case you toss them on the work bench or something. It's ok, I do that too. :D

Reactions: NoXiN
like this
I've also been doing a bunch of eagle scout projects recently and i'm lucky to come home with my drills let alone the bits and drivers... at home I swear i put them in the snaps in the drill, but when I look they aren't there..

I've also been doing a bunch of eagle scout projects recently and i'm lucky to come home with my drills let alone the bits and drivers... at home I swear i put them in the snaps in the drill, but when I look they aren't there..
New and improved quantum bits! You'll only know where they are when observed, and any other time they can be anywhere in space-time. :D

Seems this deal is now dead. Home depot no longer has the 192 piece set on their site, unfortunately.

Back