Dead Island GOTY $5.43 @ Gamefly

GOTY Edition? Who gave Dead Island GOTY? I'm not saying it was bad. I liked it. Just not GOTY liked it.

Good deal at $5.

GOTY Edition? Who gave Dead Island GOTY? I'm not saying it was bad. I liked it. Just not GOTY liked it.

Good deal at $5.

Just includes the DLC. The Ryder White DLC is worth playing if you liked the game. Fills in quite a few gaps and is all about using guns and killing 5-10 zombies at a time.

The game is quite good since it was patched, don't let the naysayers bitch about it being buggy because I really didn't run into anything major except for occasionally getting stuck between something(and that happened like 2-3 times in 20hours).

Just includes the DLC. The Ryder White DLC is worth playing if you liked the game. Fills in quite a few gaps and is all about using guns and killing 5-10 zombies at a time.

The game is quite good since it was patched, don't let the naysayers bitch about it being buggy because I really didn't run into anything major except for occasionally getting stuck between something(and that happened like 2-3 times in 20hours).

Despite being distraught over the trailer versus what we ended up with I mostly had a blast. It's rare for a Retarded ultraviolent beat'm up to have such customization mechanics and exploration, not to mention being a very pretty game. the enemies were well done and had a lot of variety for a zombie game. I try to warn people it slows down just before you get to the sewers then picks back up. I notice a lot of people myself included lose interest right at about the same point.

I started playing Ryder white the another night but got busy with other stuff.

Right on the Dead Island GOTY page at gamefly.

Code:
[b]This title installs and requires the Steam Client to play.[/b]

yep it works on steam i bought it. and activated it. i ran out of space on my ssd to install it, well i have enough space but i will only have 1gb left over. need to beat my other games first

Since the game was patched i haven't experienced one single issue with this game which i bought about 3 months ago. It does get somewhat repetitive but i love weapon upgrade games and this is a VERY good one for the price.

it is a Steamworks game and it says This title installs and requires the Steam Client to play. right there by the game.

after you add it to your cart it says Coupons can be entered on the Review & Submit Order page.

clearly the internet is too difficult for you today. :D

yea, was up until 3 am working on a SQL server with 3TB of lun's, that had a open VMware snap... and then back up at 5:30 am. thanks again for your help.

This garbage game is not even worth hard drive space it takes up. (Still bitter I paid 20 dollars for it and the co op was broken, not sure if they fixed it by now or not)

Another game to buy and add to my backlog that i'll never get to lol. Can't pass games up for this cheap...

Good game, I enjoyed the original, works well with xbox controller and doesn't take a lot of power to run but still looks good.

Back