[DEAD] i7-12700K $299.99 Micro Center In-Store Only

I have a Kingston Fury 32gb 6000mhz eval kit coming. Hopefully this deal is still live when I receive the RAM.

I'm seriously onsidering buying DDR5 from a scalper because I just want to build a new system, and retail prices seem to be increasing anyway. Buying from Amazon, Newegg, and Corsair is nearly impossible due to bots.

I have seen a few G.Skill kits pop up but my issue is that I need Corsair Vengeance due to my air cooler.

I'm interested in this, but what motherboard is recommended? I have 32GB of 3200 DDR4, and I'm sure it'd be fine to re-use that. I'm currently running a X6950 but it can't upgrade easily to Windows 11.

I'm interested in this, but what motherboard is recommended? I have 32GB of 3200 DDR4, and I'm sure it'd be fine to re-use that. I'm currently running a X6950 but it can't upgrade easily to Windows 11.
I’m running the Tuf Gaming D4 wifi and I like it. The Asus Prime P , MSI Pro at the low end seem good. The Tuf D4, MSI Tomahawk and Gigabyte Aero G were my mid range choices. I scored the Tuf open box at Microcenter so for the $229 I paid that was an easy choice for me.

Edit: I’m also running Windows 10

God help Nvidia and AMD if Intel puts this kind of downward pricing pressure on the GPU market, especially if there are no AIB partners (unclear) and Intel goes direct to retail.
I hope so. But bots and scalpers will keep prices high on everything.

Back