[DEAD] [Hot] Doom: Collector's Edition (PC) $41.01 @ Amazon (66% off from $120)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zamardii12

2[H]4U
The Revanant Statue alone is worth the price, plus the game also comes in a very cool metal case. I bought this at launch for $120, so if you are a Doom fan this is worth the price. The Revenant Statue at night looks awesome when you turn the light on with the little fan spinning below its feet it looks awesome.

https://amzn.com/B01BG1O75A

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks! Just ordered one. I still have my original DOOM manual and receipt from id software, but I lost my floppy.

Incredible deal. Standard box version is only $3 less and best Steam sale I remember was $29 or so

Ordered. Thanks OP.

Been wanting to try out the new Doom anyway.

In for one. Was waiting for the price to go down but never figured the collector's edition would be this cheap.

In for one. Was waiting for the price to go down but never figured the collector's edition would be this cheap.

Me either, obviously if I knew it would drop this quickly I wouldn't have bought it for $120 when it launched. lol.

Any chance I could resell this for more in a year or 2?

Honestly, every game nowadays is coming out with a collector's edition with some statue or something with it so they don't mean much anymore. I would just buy it if you want to enjoy it for yourself otherwise I wouldn't worry about resale costs. The box is enormous too so you don't want to be storing that for years.

Eh, I already bought it for $40 when Amazon had it on sale three months ago.

So you get a free accessory now that nobody else wanted? Big woop.

I'm very excited to be getting the statue for free, it's so friggin sweet!!!
Thanks OP on the heads up!
*BIG GRIN*

Speak for yourself. I bought it for $120 when it launched because I REALLY wanted that Revenant statue.

BTW, I edited the subject again. Price keeps dropping and dropping.

I keep looking, then passing, and it keeps dropping! I don't need it since I already own it on Steam.

I don't need it.....
I don't need it.....

OK maybe if it drops again lol.

Right at the moment, it's $40.99

I get paid the end of next week and I'm hoping that it drops or stays fairly cheap until then. :p

just a side note, amazon does not ship them out in box. They just slamp a label on the collector box and ship it out

Dude, are you getting these on referral links or what?

Nah dude. Just being helpful. Been around this community for over 12 years and just like contributing. Especially since I bought this shit for $120 when the game launched so i'd figure i'd help some other [H] members save some money.

This is the oddest sale.

The price changes constantly.

Earlier this evening it was $42.xx and now it's back down to $41.30.

Tomorrow morning it will be a totally different price. :p

just a side note, amazon does not ship them out in box. They just slamp a label on the collector box and ship it out
I ordered two and both came in an Amazon box with some big bubble wrap.

This is the oddest sale.

$41.40 now :p

This is the oddest sale.

I ordered two and both came in an Amazon box with some big bubble wrap.

$41.40 now :p

That's funny as hell. Went up a dime in an hour. :ROFLMAO:

You weren't wrong $41.01 at this moment. It must be some Amazon algorithm that's pricing it based on stock or something. Who knows. lol

Nah dude. Just being helpful. Been around this community for over 12 years and just like contributing. Especially since I bought this shit for $120 when the game launched so i'd figure i'd help some other [H] members save some money.
Never understand how ppl jump to this conclusion when ppl try and post a deal or maintain their threads and keep it up to date.

Anyways thanks for the post, I saw it a few weeks ago for $44 or so but didn't bite since I already bought reg version at launch, but got a few GCs and said why not for $38. I do like the CE tchotchkes and have a bunch from diff games mainly fallout.

Came shipped in an Amazon box as mentioned earlier, free 1 day with prime

Mine was just a shipping label on the box itself (prime 2 day). The Revenant's base had some paint that had stuck to the Styrofoam and his left foot isn't quite set all the way onto the base. Nothing that was Amazon's fault or worth sending it back for but Bethesda could use better QC on these.

I definitely got my money's worth for $40 but $120 seems way high.

Mine was just a shipping label on the box itself (prime 2 day). The Revenant's base had some paint that had stuck to the Styrofoam and his left foot isn't quite set all the way onto the base. Nothing that was Amazon's fault or worth sending it back for but Bethesda could use better QC on these.

I definitely got my money's worth for $40 but $120 seems way high.

The left is like that because he's taking a step. That's not a QC issue. They're all like that.

Thanks OP.. Added it in my cart at $36.16.. and when I looked back at the site, it had gone up to $37 something.. decided to order it since it was in my cart at $36.

Mine shipped with just a label on the outside of the box. Not sure why some Amazon items ship like this, and others ship in boxes. Not a big deal since I didn't save the box anyways, but for collectors (being this is a 'collerctors' edition) might be something to worry about. My box came in pretty beat up after shipping, but all was well with the statue.

Believe amazon did this with some Transformer collectable toys as well. Just stuck a label on the box and shipped. Lot of angry people on the reviews.. think it was the Predaking reissue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back