[Dead] Free hamburger helper

in for one thanks op

hehe dogfood maybe...but i'm in college, and i have most certainly ate worse things than hamburger helper... not bad for a "poor" week meal.

in for one thanks op

hehe dogfood maybe...but i'm in college, and i have most certainly ate worse things than hamburger helper... not bad for a "poor" week meal.

I had to eat out of the garbage once when in college b/c broke. hahaha :D

3-6 weeks!! I will die of starvation by then! :eek: :(

I love hamburger helper. I wonder how many times I can use the same mailing address on that site?:D

hell, ive fixed it before without hamburger. Pasta and cheesy gravy, mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Thanks Op.

Sweet! I just had hamburger helper last night! I've been wanting to try the microwave stuff, though, just haven't had the nerve yet. At least this way, I don't have to feel bad about wasting money if it's awful. :)

hmm, this is definetly an alternative to easy mac, it is better tasting and premixed

i like it

never tried this before... but is this they provide the topping, we provide the pasta?

Or is it like easy mac? :)

It's got the pasta, sauce, and even... the hamburger. Just add water. Got mine today. I wouldn't buy it but it could have been worse.

i accidentally let mine cool for an hour rather then the few minutes on the instructions, so i dont have a very accurate description of how it tasted (other then room temperature haha)
not something i'd buy, as there is probably higher quality stuff out there, but if its free you might as well

Ehh id prob buy it though it would take like 2 pouches to be enough for any thing more thana mid night snack

my dog got his packet a few days ago. My folks were slightlty bemused by the random products coming his way - hamburger helper, soap, and gum..

Recv'ed last night.... 7 min prep time for 3 bites... these HH people are crazy.

Back