**DEAD**Fire TV 4k stick $34.99 @ Amazon

yeah, missed this dammit, finally got tired of my old one a couple months ago and just paid the 50 bucks - even at 50 well worth the upgrade from the original.

Sweet thanks, I want to try this on my spare TV in the garage. I've only ever had Roku boxes.

I got this and also got another $10 off from a short term coupon on Amazon. Out of stock but 25 for a 4k Fire is too good to pass up.

FYI, if you're planning on using these to watch Disney+ there is a known and random issue where it won't load. The fix is to disable IPV6 on your router.

FYI, if you're planning on using these to watch Disney+ there is a known and random issue where it won't load. The fix is to disable IPV6 on your router.
There are issues with Disney+ on every device, including their own website. It’s very annoying.

Supposed to receive my firestik 4K this week! Grabbed one during this deal. Just wanted to share, if you guys aren't running Kodi on these things, try it! I pretty much just use these for Kodi to stream from my kodi server. It shreds x265 video.

Supposed to receive my firestik 4K this week! Grabbed one during this deal. Just wanted to share, if you guys aren't running Kodi on these things, try it! I pretty much just use these for Kodi to stream from my kodi server. It shreds x265 video.
So you can stream 4k content effectively? I always worried about that with my Roku Ultra, I don't have a 4k TV (yet), but got the ultra because I can hard wire it if necessary.. plus it was on sale at CostCo at the time.

If you add the 2019 version to your cart and apply " FIRETVSTICK " as the promo code at checkout, then cancel checkout and add the 4k one in OP and remove the 2019 model from your cart the promo code seems to apply to the 4K firestick bringing the price to $26.

Back