DEAD - EVGA GTX 980 Ti - $200

SPARTAN VI

[H]F Junkie
Haven't had a chance to check if they're actually in stock, but there are 3 SKUs that range from $200 - 220 (GTX 980 Ti Classified at the top).

https://www.evga.com/products/produ...=GeForce+900+Series+Family&chipset=GTX+980+Ti

Old it may be, but this is pretty much GTX 1070 performance at a fraction of the cost. If you already have one, this would be great for SLI. Also worth considering other nvidia offerings in this range are GTX 1060's, which are utterly demolished by the 980 Ti.

(Edit) Deal dead. OOS.

Last edited:
Damn.. if I hadn't just got a GTX 1060 SSC, I would have definitely jumped on this instead. Tempting to buy anyways and sell the 1060 for about the same price.

980tis are still an extremely relevant card even after 2 years. OCd, you're looking at a card that's faster than a 1070 for $200. If you're in the market and looking at current gen, midrange stuff, do yourself a favor and jump on this.

Looks like it was also posted on SD and EVGA site won't load. Was hoping to upgrade from a HD6870.

ugh was looking for a new card for my Wife. Damn site please respond!

Apparently EVGA posted on Twitter that they're OOS. Deal dead.

Last edited:
Also caught this on sd, once I clicked on the link and nothing happened I knew it was too late. Also if evga wanted to be more fair they'd restrict this to 1-2 units instead of 4.

You got two 1070s for sub $300 a pop. I would say you did just fine. Someone would gladly pay you $600+ for your set provided it's even a somewhat decent brand.
Sounds like complaining to complain. 1070s also are much better at dx12 than 980ti's.
I'll definitely give you that - I can be a cheap bastard sometimes, especially since I'm more of a gamer in theory than in practice these days :(

980ti's cant get this low. miners will pick them up if they are below 250

While it's still a great deal, 1070 gets it done with a good bit less power and 2 more gb of VRAM.

But yes, at 200, it trashes that price point for sure.

Back