Dead Cells Sales Exceed the One Million Mark

cageymaru

Fully [H]
According to USgamer, sales of Dead Cells has exceeded the one million mark. The studio Motion Twin also announced that 60% of those sales were on the PC platform. The game features an "outstanding mix of roguelite and metroidvania elements" and is one of the best games on the Nintendo Switch. Motion Twin has a free expansion planned for the game called "Dead Cells - Rise of the Giant" that launches on March 28th.

Since we began development on Dead Cells, many years ago now, we’ve been completely blown away by the amazing reaction of the community. Without your support and feedback we wouldn’t be where we are today. Rise of the Giant is our way of saying thank you. Here’s a free DLC with a bunch of new content, mostly aimed at the people who have been hanging around since day 1, it’s high level and should offer more challenge than most sane people would think reasonable.

It’s a fun game, very challenging for me. I’ve barely beaten it once and haven’t come close to beating it with the added difficulty modifiers. That come from beating it.

I've played this loads since it was in early access, managed to get a few of the difficulty modifiers for it too, then just before release they changed so much I needed to start from the beginning, since then I've beaten the game once and made it to the final boss a few times on the second difficulty, but have since put it down for other games.

Considering the 9.99 I paid for it and 70 hours in, it's good value and really addictive.

Back