**DEAD** 27" Monoprice Zero-G 2560x1440 QHD FreeSync LED @ 254.99 shipped plus tax(?)

I got one of these a while back, pretty solid. Only downside I have is the matte finish is a lil rough and can be seen on certain very light colors.

I got one of these a while back, pretty solid. Only downside I have is the matte finish is a lil rough and can be seen on certain very light colors.

Can you post few pics?

I am in the market for a new display!.

Can you post few pics?

I am in the market for a new display!.

I've been holding off on getting 3 pg279q's for almost a year now. If they hadn't had panel issues I am sure I would have them. Then the 38" ultrawides came out, and still I held off due to their low refresh rate. With the monitors being displayed at Computex I am very happy I waited. Quantum Dot films, HDR, 200hz panels. I would advise waiting for the new monitors to come out. We are about to see the biggest upgrade in monitor technology in quite a few years. I'm really hoping for a 38" 144hz 3840x1600 quantum dot and hdr ultrawide. Or something close.

I've been holding off on getting 3 pg279q's for almost a year now. If they hadn't had panel issues I am sure I would have them. Then the 38" ultrawides came out, and still I held off due to their low refresh rate. With the monitors being displayed at Computex I am very happy I waited. Quantum Dot films, HDR, 200hz panels. I would advise waiting for the new monitors to come out. We are about to see the biggest upgrade in monitor technology in quite a few years. I'm really hoping for a 38" 144hz 3840x1600 quantum dot and hdr ultrawide. Or something close.

Crap on crap. I have hair trigger fingers. :D:D:D

Back