DDR4 ECC/REG 128gb and 2x16gb kits, 970 Pro 1tb 12tb WD HDDs, more!

alienb

Gawd
I have 128gb (4x32gb) sticks of PC4-2133P registered "ADDON" branded ram, (Samsung manufactured)

Passes memtest, has been used for a few weeks in a Supermicro server before being pulled and replaced with something larger. Carries a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, and they literally just do advance RMA (one was defective and they overnighted me a brand new one without even asking for CC info..was weird)

Asking $1200 OBRO shipped. Not willing to split at this time

I also have Crucial kits of 2400mhz (2x8gb) DDR4 ECC Reg kits

Currently have 2x of these 16gb (2x8) kits CT2k8G4RFS424A $225/each or $420 shipped for both.

Have 2x WD Gold 12tb drives, new sealed in OEM packaging (full warranty just bulk packed) $410/each shipped or $800 shipped for both.

I have "NFR" or "Not for retail sale" Samsung 970 Pro 1tb sealed in OEM packaging. I have heard things about the warranty status for these, allegedly Samsung will not warranty them, but I have sent one (950 Pro 2tb) back that was marked the same as these and received a replacement with no questions. Not that these things ever have a problem, but just full disclosure. (I've installed hundreds and only had one defective from the factory) If you have a problem with one in the first 30 days, I'll replace or refund no questions asked if you return the original product to me.

$360/each or $700 shipped for both.

Paypal, money order, or cash (your risk) only...no more crypto payments unfortunately due to market volatility..

Not currently looking for any trades.

sooo tempting, I need an nvme but my wife might murder me.....bump for you for this sweet hardware

Back