DC Fantasy Nascar

I had to give him one win :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

who is the dude with the perfect score?

I wanna go slash his tires.

;)

I thought that these drivers were supossed to be pros' every time I pick one he falls on his face.........:(
Damn

If they don't get better Moose is going to have a better win loss ratio than me. . . . . . .

that's just not right

I guess that's what I get for being a road racer

At least my picks for the 12 hours at Sebring and the F1 race were on the money,

For Randy...

fnascar.png

Thanks Moose :D

Yay!! no more undefeated teams!! :D

I'm 3-2 now!

oops... I misunderstood..... I thought Pocatello was being a smartass and talking about himself..... then I saw he got beat... shows you how much I pay attention

Looks like I got my ass handed to me again, Damn these circle trackers are so unpredictable.

Or actually the ones I picked are real predictable,

they suck :D

oops... I misunderstood..... I thought Pocatello was being a smartass and talking about himself..... then I saw he got beat... shows you how much I pay attention

Not me

no perfection here

anyone watch today's race?

I only saw the last few minutes of the race.

I spent the last two days teaching, we had 55 novices for the drivers school and 131 drivers at todays event. Largest turn out ever for our small club.

damn my legs are tired, 11.5 hours yesturday and 10 today standing up on concrete. lots of big grins on everyones face. IT'S REAL RACING SEASON.:D

so who did what at nasty car today?

anyone watch today's race?

I only saw the last few minutes of the race.

Yup.... turned out to be a good race... though, I spent the last 20 laps or so wishing that Gordon and Johnson would wreck each other.... I would've rather seen Hamlin or Jr. win.... I'm getting tired to seeing Johnson or Gordon win every freakin race.... Of course, I would've really liked to see the race end at the rain delay....

Did they post the scores yet today? I forgot to check before I came to work

Like I told p[H] I like this setup because a person can pick his best three and sometimes it just won't matter.

Anyone can still win this. :)

Looks like somebody finally knocked off Richie-boy. :p

And here I am again pulling up a strong last place. :D

So what's the prize for DLBF

that's " dead last but finished " :p

When will Jr. be worth the money I paid for him? :rolleyes: ;)

Oh well, can't win 4 in-a-row all the time.

Jr. would've done a hell of alot better had Kyle Busch not rear-ended him when Stewart spun for the 2nd or 3rd time... disappointing day, that's for sure...

don't ya just love how they waited until Gordon passed McMurray before they threw the caution?? How do we insure that Hendrick gets another 1-2 finish? oh yeah, throw a caution 2-3 minutes after someone blows an engine and Nascar's Golden Boy has taken the lead......

did I mention my severe hatred of Jeff Gordon?

lol It'd pretty bad when my wife, who doesn't like Nascar, comes into the room to see the finish because she can hear me cussing at the TV and then says "So they rigged another race for thier golden boy, huh?" :D

lol It'd pretty bad when my wife, who doesn't like Nascar, comes into the room to see the finish because she can hear me cussing at the TV and then says "So they rigged another race for thier golden boy, huh?" :D

who picked the golden boy?

no clue.... I haven't been paying attention to who people have....

Hot damn, I won one :D

I was beginning to wonder if I was going to lose all the rest ofthe season,

Now that I'm home again it's time to watch the real racing, the lemans cars and the prototypes ran this week end.

don't forget that the race in tonight at 7 EST, not Sunday!

Not to worry, it got delayed due to rain until the usual time for a Nextel race, 1pm Sunday.

C'mon, Jeff Burton! :D

Grrrr :mad:

What the HELL is wrong with JGR? Hamlin does better than "Smoke", J.J. should be driving Sorenson's ride for the proper paint scheme (bulls-eye for errant drivers), and as for Burton, he left with a broke engine, dead last.

I was not happy about the results. You might have gotten a hint of this already. :D

Back