Day Z - experiences and Gameplay videos

anyone still playing this? I think 1.7.5.1 has made zombies almost unbearable. I want to try wasteland, but I have no clue where to start and I would hate to lone wolf it

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

Wasteland is where its at.

I haven't played DayZ in like 6 months so I can't really comment on its current state, but when I switched to Wasteland, it was many many times more fun.

Lone wolfing can be fun, but there are also teams to join. Like most games, teammates can be morons, but it is not uncommon for everyone to communicate and work toward something that can be really awesome, like a base assault or caravan to seize an objective.

If you get to enjoy wasteland you will never want to play DayZ again ;)

John1701 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pringle

anyone still playing this? I think 1.7.5.1 has made zombies almost unbearable. I want to try wasteland, but I have no clue where to start and I would hate to lone wolf it

Wasteland is where its at.

I haven't played DayZ in like 6 months so I can't really comment on its current state, but when I switched to Wasteland, it was many many times more fun.

Lone wolfing can be fun, but there are also teams to join. Like most games, teammates can be morons, but it is not uncommon for everyone to communicate and work toward something that can be really awesome, like a base assault or caravan to seize an objective.

If you get to enjoy wasteland you will never want to play DayZ again

I've heard a lot about it, but honestly I dunno if I wanna lone wolf it. maybe ill give it a shot tonight after a few bowls of herb

Correction, if you enjoy wasteland you will never want to play DayZ again until the standalone comes out. And then you will also be excited for an ARMA 3 wasteland mod.

May I suggest subscribing to a whitelist server, such as the BMRF.me site servers. This cuts down on potential hackers and gives you a great community (active moderators) to start with. Join a teamspeak as well and link up with fools - the experience is ten times better.

played on bmr for a bit, nice intense fights. enjoying my time as a noon so far :)

Shantarr.Dalrae said:
Wasteland was fun for a day or two, Takistan Life Revolution is great fun!

holy shit I never heard of this

The new update makes zombies just that more annoying. Have to change the way I play drastically.

I think wasteland is what I need to do, I enjoy Pvp more and more recently.

I'm giving up on DAYZ slowly. I need to stop playing and wait for standalone.

while getting my feet wet at wasteland, I thought I would try dayz origins as well. its a great change of pace, less zombies and more weapon and vehicle variety. only issue is there are still some bugs and only a limited amount of servers. but the zombie issues that came with the latest patch have not been introduced, so if this was a hindrance for some, check out origins!

origins only has like, 6 servers right now, so whichever one you get the best ping on I'd say

origins only has like, 6 servers right now, so whichever one you get the best ping on I'd say

As soon as Origins releases it's server files, it should be a few days until DayZ.ST gets the mods running on their servers. After that my server will be running Origins. It looks like it's gonna be great.

Currently running Taviana.

As soon as Origins releases it's server files, it should be a few days until DayZ.ST gets the mods running on their servers. After that my server will be running Origins. It looks like it's gonna be great.

Currently running Taviana.

Fantastic news.

While not my favorite map, it's still a decent one. I want to see Origins on Chernarus

want to get back into this, do we have a private server up somewhere where I can get back into it without having to deal with cheaters/etc?

want to get back into this, do we have a private server up somewhere where I can get back into it without having to deal with cheaters/etc?

Dunno if HardForum has one. You're best bet is signing up for a whitelisted server to avoid hackers.

It really depends on what map you want to play.

My suggestion is going to the DayZ forums and checking out their Private Hive section. There are a lot of maps now, it's no longer "Chenarus or nothing".

Make sure you have DayZ Commander as well. Makes downloading the mods and updates much easier.

Find a whitelist server, apply, wait to get whitelisted, and enjoy a 99% hacker free enviorment.

For Private Hive I have been playing on the Big-t.org servers. Got suckered into donating for a load out :p Pretty much grief on that server. My buddy I play with (W135r) is top of the stats for kills. The admins are dicks but are super fun to roll with if you get a chance.

Past week we have been playing Origins (Origins #1, unofficial). Got to Sector B last night and scouted the entire perimeter. TONS of vehicles on Origins which is awesome. Finding loot is hard as hell.

can someone suggest one?

I'm running Taviana right now. We've run DayZ 2017 before, and maybe swap maps every couple weeks when pop starts to die or people bitch a lot, or I get bored. We're pretty bandit free as most people like to go about their own business of looking for loot and killing zombies.

It's on the DayZ ST hive (not BI), low pop, maybe 3-10 people night depending on who's on.

Depending on how well Origins is received I might swap maps to that.

67.228.177.46:3085 is the IP right now, servers hosted in Dallas TX. That might switch if they were open servers in NYC.

But you can just use the search feature in DayZ Commander for "CondemnedPanda" or "Panda" and you should see it.

I'm usually on as Angry Admin Greg.

For Private Hive I have been playing on the Big-t.org servers. Got suckered into donating for a load out :p Pretty much grief on that server. My buddy I play with (W135r) is top of the stats for kills. The admins are dicks but are super fun to roll with if you get a chance.

Past week we have been playing Origins (Origins #1, unofficial). Got to Sector B last night and scouted the entire perimeter. TONS of vehicles on Origins which is awesome. Finding loot is hard as hell.

I still haven't gotten to sector B yet. Loot seems almost too rare, but the vehicles thing is pretty amazing.

Frankie1080p still posts videos occasionally on it. If you're wanting to see game play he has 37 episodes or so and they're entertaining.

Back