Dawn of War II for £5.00

just paid $20 for this a week ago. Like the game, but would definitely like it more for $8.

In for one, gifted it to my son's steam account. I bought it when I got the THQ steam bundle last December.

Okay, for those of us who don't use PayPal, I can just use my regular old debt card and this will be all good?

Thanks for mentioning the offer. I would never buy this game more than $10 because I didnt like the playing style of it. Seems too "Chess" like and gameplay was linear. But now since I just bought it maybe ill give it another go.

Good deal.

Sweet dude, thanks! Picked it up, no idea what the bonus is for.

Same here, what's it for? Bonus key doesn't work on Steam for whatever it is.

Plug the bonus key into the Games for Windows Live client. It gives the Artificer Wargear Set.

If you get an error while trying to download the wargear set, see this post.

Thanks and got it activated on my Steam account. Thanks!! Cant wait to see how it plays on my M11x

Apparently it requires Steam and Games for Windows Live and your internet up and running (unless you put both of the above in offline mode ahead of time)...and there's a GWFL activation limit...thanks for posting...not willing to hassle with DRM. FYI for anyone considering this.

Great find. I found this on slick deals. Use this code for 25% off: MYTHQ-73853-WHPTB and the game is now less than $6 ($5.87 for me).

There is a 25% off code as well. But i got mine and already D/Led it through steam. Thanks OP.

ok im new to this gfwl. I got the download now, how do i use it in game?

Code:
"Artificer" Wargear:
From the battle standard of the Blood Ravens to a  mighty heavy bolter and a deadly chainsword, these five exclusive  pieces of wargear give all your squads the edge against their countless  enemies.

Blood Ravens Battle Standard 
"Scourge of Xenos"  Heavy Bolter 
"Purifier of Tombs" Plasma Gun 
"Honored Silence"  Sniper Rifle 
"Snarl of Wolf" Chainsword 
Custom Purity Seal  "Light of the Astronomicon" 
Custom Purity Seal "Parable of the Lion"  

1 Unique Chapter: "Marauders"

4 Exclusive metallic  colors  (Scaly Green, Platinum, Golden Purple, Metallic Red)
I'm just randomly playing the campaign and I know I've picked up the "Parable of the Lion" already. So I think the bonus code just unlocks items. There are a lot of other different wargear sets depending on where you bought the game from.

[L]imey;1035393205 said:
19.99 now? looks like its dead.

Bah, can someone else confirm (currently at work). Kicking myself for missing this one, wanted to play this game too.

Yeah me too :( tried it again from a separate connection, same shit.

Can do it for 14.99 with the code above, but thats still 20 bucks when converted to dollars. So meh, no thanks.

I can't even find it on that site now.

Too bad, I was looking forward to getting it.

Back