Dawn of War 2 Retribution @ $15 on Steam, $12 Amazon

Commander FAT

2[H]4U
Looks like DOW 2 Retribution just had a price drop on Steam to $15. It's also $12 on Amazon download. Think now is the time for me to buy.

Good choice, excellent game. I like it because it does not involve much micro management, but does involve skill (practice) to be competitive.

Not a bad price, but the complete pack has everything, including the DLC's, and the upcoming Space Marine title for $99.

It's stand alone. It replaces the earlier two and uses Steam works instead of GFWL.

Well, thanks for the thread, because when I went to look it was $5 on steam!

I'm thinking about getting this before the sale is over, I'd rather get it all bundled as a complete pack for cheaper
$99 is steep.

I'm thinking about getting this before the sale is over, I'd rather get it all bundled as a complete pack for cheaper
$99 is steep.

The DLC seems to bloat the price a little, plus half the cost is a net-yet-released-$50 game.

Still loving DOW2 though, even after almost 600 hours of game time. Now if only I could lean myself off M&B:W (w/ cRPG) and split my time...

Don't fall into the DLC trap with this one, unless you're big into online. It's a good game, but too many DLC.

Great game. It's the only game I've bought DLC for, and it was only the wargear for Last Stand (I'm a Last Stand junkie....). I, personally, could justify spending the $10 on it for the sake of experimenting with new character builds.

Dow 2 has two types of DLC. One is additional Last Stand content, and the other is specific faction skins/models. The latter is just purely cosmetic, and is more aimed at W40k fans, as you can imagine this is a submarket that isn't shy about investing time/money into cosmetics. The Last Stand gear, there's only been one, is just for the Last Stand subgame (like mentioned above), which took on a life of its own. There actually is a stand alone The Last Stand game released even.

I just purchased this game, did not buy any DLC, but I decided to go ahead and purchase it, it seems like a good game, it's downloading now :)

Jesus Christ, it sure does have a lot of DLC

Great game, the only DLC worth picking up is for The Last Stand wargear pack b/c it actually makes difference, unlike that of a skin. THQ is too blame for the all the ridiculous DLC, Relic needs to find another publisher. Hopefully, they will not pull the same crap w/ Space Marine...

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/8304/

Pulled the trigger on this and started the campaign for space marines. Looks like a solid time killer.

Back