Dawn of War 2: New Trailers

Given Relics track record for great RTS games and the awesome IP that is the WH40K universe I think this is the best RTS on the horizon. The first DoW was 100% pure awesome.

From what I've seen this honestly looks better than SC2. I plan to pick this up on release and currently have no plans to get SC2 at all...my interest isn't even piqued.

Given Relics track record for great RTS games and the awesome IP that is the WH40K universe I think this is the best RTS on the horizon. The first DoW was 100% pure awesome.

From what I've seen this honestly looks better than SC2. I plan to pick this up on release and currently have no plans to get SC2 at all...my interest isn't even piqued.
I have the same plans. Bought every blizzard title the day of release, minus WOW, starting with WC1. Looks like my no buy history will continue from wow.

While I am not too excited about the low emphasis of base building, it should be a lot of fun and worth the money. The demo should be coming out soon or so speculation predicts.

I think you will see some form of base building in the multiplayer mode. The video linked in my original post shows what appears to be some Eldar buildings. It is the single player campaign that is limited I believe.

As for a demo, I had still not heard about the beta invites for owners of the DoW: Soul Storm expansion pack.

I saw some high resolution screens in a game mag recently and the graphics looked amazing. I was more impressed with the blood raven space marines in the shots, the textures on the large tyranid weren't the best quality. It looked like it was missing its lighting maps.

i can hardly wait for this to come out. i need to find my DOW cd's and install the game again.

OMG, I'm so looking forward to this game. I'm a big fan of DOW 40k and DOW2 is starting too look awesome.

Back