Data recovery, hard crash after malware, can I recover from external hdd?

turbominnow

Limp Gawd
So here is the deal,
I managed to contract a malware, how I have no clue, regardless it's infected with the "system restore" malware and will no longer boot into win 7. I have placed the hdd into an external enclusre however my user files have a lock on the file folder icon. When I open the file no data appears but I can see the file has data when I right click on properties.

How can I access the data using my external? Once I backup my data I am goig to dban the drive and start over.

1.Now repairing file systems based on Windows OS is fast and easy with Kernel for Windows Data recovery. This recovery software is integrated with three powerful scanning modes, viz., Quick Scan, Extensive Scan and File Trace which restore every single item from the damaged hard drives. Windows data recovery tool apt for recovering files and folders lost because of partition deletion, MBR loss, disk formatting, partition damage and many other issues.

Sorry to hear, I also had a similar issue! What is the best anti-malware software to use?

Hello turbominnow,

In that case you can use any of the branded data recovery software which should be able to recover you corrupted data from your HDD, Suggested “Stellar Phoenix”. The software provides boot cd with their software package, which helps you to boot your system easily & recover data in few clicks. Check the company’s official website for more info: http://www.stellarinfo.com/download.htm

check out the products from o&o software. they all have trials and I recommend them a lot. good solid inexpensive products

Back