DAS Pro4 replacement caps options

Bullitt

2[H]4U
What are the options for replacement caps for the DAS Professional 4? I've almost worn off my WASD and L-shift from just over 1 year and 1 week of use. Its just the OCD bugging me, I don't need to see the lettering, but dammitt, this is a premium keyboard (or so I thought).

Das also made a model that had no labels on the caps, so you could maybe get a set of those and change only the caps that are wearing (not just those, but make a pattern of your own).

Das also made a model that had no labels on the caps, so you could maybe get a set of those and change only the caps that are wearing (not just those, but make a pattern of your own).
Naah, my co-worker has that exact keyboard, those keycaps are not for me. Once I took a test drive on that keyboard, I bought one. They're absolutely fine, dont get me wrong, but aesthetically, I couldn't stand them. I love the keyboard, love everything about it, except my original complaint. Obviously, it hasn't bugged me to the point where I've _actually_ done anything to mitigate my complaint....

Naah, my co-worker has that exact keyboard, those keycaps are not for me. Once I took a test drive on that keyboard, I bought one. They're absolutely fine, dont get me wrong, but aesthetically, I couldn't stand them. I love the keyboard, love everything about it, except my original complaint. Obviously, it hasn't bugged me to the point where I've _actually_ done anything to mitigate my complaint....
Gotcha. Hey, I wonder if Das does anything about this since it's a common issue I see with their board? I'd call them up. Who knows? They may send you some free replacement keycaps. Definitely can't hurt to try.

Check out massdrop, they get bunch of tao hao keycaps. They seemed to be perfect for your keyboard.

Back