DAS Keyboard Pro Cherry Blue $80, CM Storm TK Cherry Blue $55 AR

it says order by 8/31 for the coolermaster and postmark by 9/30, I dont think you can get a rebate for it now.

That's for recent rebates. You want to click "get forms" right after "post-purchase rebate"

I have both of these keyboards (Das Ultimate w/ blues, and CM TKL w/ blues). They do feel a bit different from one another despite having the same switches (and o-rings) installed. I prefer the Das (the clicks feel "sharper"?), but the keycaps do quickly become shiny.

Have you had any issues with the letters wareing off or in the CM's case wareing through to the point of seeing the whole key light up and not just a letter?

Have you had any issues with the letters wareing off or in the CM's case wareing through to the point of seeing the whole key light up and not just a letter?

Mine is actually not backlit, but I have not had any keycap wear issues. That said I do use the Das a lot more (the CM is on my server). I also use a Rosewill w/ browns and o-rings at work and it's held up great as well (and get the most use).

Back