WBGZkJ.jpg

Planned specs:

NVIDIA TitanZ GPU
Intel 5960x Processor
32 Gigs or Crucial Elite DDR4
ASROCK X99 MITX mobo
Not sure on PSU yet
Two Crucial 1 T SSDS in RAID 0

My theme is related to . . . .hmmm, let's let you guess based on the project name and this first shot of what will adorn the front grill on the EK Vulture case. The small one was a test print then I scaled up, sliced into 3 pieces, printed, glued together, and used a smoothing product to make the lines vanish from printing. I shipped it off to my air-brusher, Steve Nunez.

Fzjvrb.jpg

PJLq6O.jpg

F1oNsk.jpg

ofE38A.jpg

MvaBUc.jpg

Reference pictures for paint (will see what Steve Nunez does verses this implementation)

jdU8sg.jpg

1DzDvk.jpg

Steve is also air-brushing the outside of the EK Vulture case.

Before and after (in-progress pix - also keep in mind he is using black light or UV reactive paint to do highlights):

I did not take the unpainted case pix:

16464554922_0f301c1b19_b.jpg

07VTAW.jpg

DGlPXy.jpg

xIab2q.jpg

4eW0Sk.jpg

Q1PWlh.jpg

Case done and at clear coat - I will bring it with me on the plane when flying home from Vanilla Ice Project next weekend

HUOjrP.jpg

lL8TzD.jpg

H5kDea.jpg

uMO5QU.jpg

uclRY1.jpg

You are not even halfway through and the case looks fantastic! Subbed! :)

Plumbing done . . . .As far as the EK contest goes this is finished however I will redo a few things for when I take the case to events this Summer

GeTNtB.jpg

mDMZaN.jpg

mYuAyv.jpg

kRlPg6.jpg

gUlJOj.jpg

84hDT4.jpg

HXqBAZ.jpg

UAQvEl.jpg

t7bqpS.jpg

Y1vkCF.jpg

l5GLD4.jpg

7qMUmK.jpg

ZJ86IJ.jpg

nwUdAh.jpg

a0SA2j.jpg

Updated build pix. This is not my LAN rig - taking it to PDXLAN this weekend then I will bring it to QuakeCon next weekend (will be on display in the vendor area)

kflMSY.jpg

7xZ7EN.jpg

4K5EQN.jpg

PPWXyW.jpg

sDrL66.jpg

PMmU7e.jpg

A5Pmx9.jpg

Back