Darktide: Vermintide (same team) but in 40K IG vs Chaos Cultists

Yeah- I have had the armory menu show blank a few times, but if I wait a few seconds it shows.

Seriously, they need to work on incremental patching. Downloading the entire game every patch is stupid. (checks drive), wait, 40+ Gig?!

20230304103516_1.jpg

Logged in with my low level Veteran saw a guy who was cosplaying Mario.

Never bought this game. How is it right now? Have the bugs been patched out? Is it a fun CoOp like a Left 4 Dead but set in the WarHammer 40k universe?

20231115081135_1.jpg

Only killed 3 of us I did some pretty good damage but at the end of the match I found there was a skill point tree I didn't activate and 29 points I had to enter.

20231115083001_1.jpg

This was a pretty long wait for the extractions a good 5-8 minutes I never played this map before in the rotation.

That looks good, when did the talent trees get put in? I don't remember them (only played on game pass the first couple of months).

Yeah I'm not sure when the skill tree went live but just discovered it allows for faster cool downs and shields and toughness. I haven't tried a game out to see how my character would do with the skill tree enabled who is still level 29 but close to 30.

Last edited:
I haven't played it since shortly after release but it was ok at best. I preferred Vermintide 1 & 2 though mostly due to the more entertaining characters and the MUCH more varied level design.

Back