Darksiders 3 Screenshots, Details Leaked

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
I am not sure if this an actual leak since the product pages are still up, but Amazon has “accidentally” unveiled the latest sequel to the Darksiders franchise. In development for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, the game will star Fury, one of the Four Horsemen, who seems pretty proficient with a whip. I barely played the first two games, but they seem to have a lot of fans.

From the manufacturer:
  • Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
  • Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
  • Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
  • Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
  • Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature

Nothing is a accident we need more people like Amazon leaking stuff all over the place.

Decent games, I've played through Darksiders 1, partway through Darksiders 2. Definitely need a gamepad for these games, but they play similar to God of War meets Zelda.

Wondering if Joe Mad is still involved. Well I'm glad there could be a 3rd game. Hope it turns out at least pretty good.

"This item will be released on December 31, 2018."

Wow, that's quite a pre-order window...

"This item will be released on December 31, 2018."

Wow, that's quite a pre-order window...
Retailers will always do this if they don't yet know the exact release date or timeframe for a product. If it's "Q2 '18" then it would say June 30, 2018.

Decent games, I've played through Darksiders 1, partway through Darksiders 2. Definitely need a gamepad for these games, but they play similar to God of War meets Zelda.

I played 1 and 2 with a mouse/keyboard.

Both cool games.

Glad they are coming out with a 3rd.

The original idea was going to be a game where you could play as any of the 4 horsemen following the events of the 1st game. I would have liked to see them have been able to go in that direction of a 4 player game. But this is good for a start back to the series after the collapse THQ and Virgil. I had a feeling when they remastered Darksiders 2 and gave it for free to anyone that had purchased the original release of the game on steam that they must be working on something if they were bothering to screw around with the code and graphics at that point.

Back