Dark and Light MMORPG

ServerKing

[H]ard|Gawd
Has anyone had experience with this game? Wanted to know if its worth trying out.

Did they actually release the game? The last time I checked up on them they had provided an "as-is" version that was admittedly Beta-quality, just so that people who were interested could go ahead and play (and pay) while they got things finished up. Personally, after playing quite a few other MMO's, I wasn't interested in buying the game with the promise that the planned features would be put in "soon."

I was in beta and it was horrible... probably one of the worse MMORPGs on the market.

Combat felt clunky and was annoying to do and the game had almost NO NPCs (I never saw one). So unless you go to a part of the world that highly populated by player characters you will not come across much. It's a very barren world.

Yea I got an email today that it has been released. Thats why I wanted to get some feedback on how the game is...

so just got back from my friends house who bought the game,
the gameplay is decent and entertaining, but it has a high learning curve and you will find your self dieing alot for stupid reasons

the UI is HORRIBLE, and not very smooth, all the option buttons are way to small and annoying to work with

the hotkey toolbar is also very annoying because of the "hand" cursor that is very clumbsy and hard to click the icon you want.

overall, if you tryed or play WOW you will be very very disapointed with the over all "feeling" from this game

try your best to play a demo or play at a friends house before you waste your 40 bucks

i had high hopes for this game but i guess ill still be waiting for something else ><

|MaguS| said:
I was in beta and it was horrible... probably one of the worse MMORPGs on the market.

Every forum i look on people are saying pretty much the same thing about the game , kinda sad as it did sound really promising :(

And I'm really disappointed that this game turned out so bad. I checked out the official forum and so many of the posts are either people complaining that they can't connect, asking for a refund, and players warning people not to buy the game. I might still try it because experience has taught me that the loudest MMO players are the ones who are always upset... but I'll wait to hear more opinions from people I can trust. I was happy that this game came out now since the other MMOs I'm looking forward to seem to be atleast 6 months away still.

Back