Danger Den customer support is on par with newegg!!

blindviper

[H]ard|Gawd
I sent dangerden a email showing them my gpu block had corroded even with water wetter
PDRM0325.JPG

I asked them if I could get a new top

Hi Kevin,
Wow, that looks real bad, we have do some improvements to the anodizing process to help prevent this from happening.

We would like to send you a new top with our new High Flow fittings, please send us your address and phone number so we can get it in the mail to you.

Please use a water additive with your system such as Zerex Super Coolant, this will also help to prevent this from happening:)

So I sent them a email back saying I used water wetter and asked if they like zerex better his email was

I do recomend the Zerex Kevin, We have a new top coming your way along with some Zerex;)

also before I lost one nut for cpu mounting hardware and I asked if I could get just one nut and they said sure 3 days later a whole mounting kit arrived
how can you beat customer support like this??

Yeah, they are good. I ordered a Maze4 GPU block from them and the next day I got an email telling my the Blue tops were on a week backorder and if it would be OK to send me Black (as I specified for 2nd choice on the online order form) 4 days later I got the package. Very good customer service.

Yeah, they're great guys, always had good service. I met the three guys from DD at a big LAN in Portland and they were really nice and even gave me some free parts :)

They sell a lot of nice stuff and this is just further proof of how far they go to please the customer.

I ordered a pump from them not too long ago and it came really fast, everything looks good. Great story too, it's nice to deal with businesses like that.

I as well would have to agree with DangerDen's customer support. They were a little slow with me in email response. I had gotten a kit from them and also paid the extra for thier PSU, the first PSU blew out taking my mobo and a lot other with it. They sent me a second with out even asking for the first and the same thing happened again. On good faith they refunded me my money with out even having either of the two dead PSUs in this possesion.

Swat said:
I as well would have to agree with DangerDen's customer support. They were a little slow with me in email response. I had gotten a kit from them and also paid the extra for thier PSU, the first PSU blew out taking my mobo and a lot other with it. They sent me a second with out even asking for the first and the same thing happened again. On good faith they refunded me my money with out even having either of the two dead PSUs in this possesion.

Sounds like a pain, but at least they were nice about it.

I have had great service from them as well. They prompty responded to all my emails and helped me configure a setup that meets my needs. I ordered it and it arrived 2 days later. I am a satisfied customer and will be getting future stuff through them.

i love dangerden.. they have no problem with sites reviewing their stuff... we held a huge boise lan party last month (www.boisefragfest.com) and they put up a AMD Pro kit for a prize giveaway...funny look on hte dudes face when he won it.. i don't think he had any idea what he won...

they are great, i bought a shroud then determined my setup wouldnt need it, i emailed them and asked if i could send it back and get a refund and they said sure, i took forever to ship it but it was all cool.

i also called them up to change some stuff on my order before it was shipped and they were extremly nice and helpful. she actually went and got my order, it was sitting on a tray she said, and modified it to what i needed. A++++++++ great seller would do business again

stumpy said:
Sounds like a pain, but at least they were nice about it.

Yeah , it was a HUGE pain. Though just them not giving me the run around or any hassle helped out.

Back