DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

wow... it looks like I was the first... lol

upload_2017-5-28_17-59-7.png

Hi Dan, the case+window option does not ship to singapore but the case alone or window alone does, seems weird but is there a reason why ?

I'm number 111 !

This is really cool to watch... I've never seen a live Kickstarter page with the pledge bar moving so fast.

Huge congrats to Dan!!!!

I'm hoping the PC case market takes note of this huge success which not only shows enthusiast interest in high quality SFF cases, but also the huge support we all have as a community.

Cheers, Dan!

The best is to wait to get the email from Kickstarter. Not so easy under Kickstarter account ;)
oh yeah thanks, I am backer no. 51 ^^

That Case is my move back from a Gaming-Laptop to a portable Desktop-PC btw. I love that you made that case ^^

Dan, it looks like the combo case + window kit is not able to be selected for South Korea... I saw it under Kickstarter comment. Just want to help.

upload_2017-5-28_18-19-7.png

Edit: I saw you fixed it already ;)

Uh, I am not using my real name on my Kickstarter Account (always creating potentially publicly visible accounts with a nickname), will I be able to send it to you with the address for shipping?

Freaking net connections suck so bad here in the Philippines. Right exactly at 12mn lost connection. Have to went outside the house and rely to lte. Got #603 and ordered the one with window panels.

I swear the kickstarter page was up before the countdown reached zero. Nevertheless, I got in around #100:ish.

Back