DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

There is an order. Dan will first ship all EU countries, the countries with most backers first. Inside a country it is first come first serve principle.
After that the same will happen with the non-EU countries.
Ok thank you!

Hey Dondan, just wanted to say I'm very happy to see you've made it to this point. I've been following the case since day 1, and sadly was not able to participate in the kickstarter due to funds. Hopefully I'm able to get one someday. Until then, great work and best of luck!

Caseking gave me a Expected delivery date of 01-02-17, so the 1st of february, but that is probably a case of wishful thinking, especially because the cases will be sent out to the backers first.

Well they can always ship it to me after they receive it... worth a shot if someone doesn't need/want it anymore. PayPal handles fraud claims up to 180 days after payment. I'm a custom mechanical keyboard enthusiast (geekhack) and we do this all the time with our group buys...

There is an order. Dan will first ship all EU countries, the countries with most backers first. Inside a country it is first come first serve principle.
Do you know when he will start shipping to the US?

US orders won't start shipping till the 2nd half, it sounds like.

Best bet is to wait for Dondan to update the thread. I seriously doubt that he will ship them out and not update us. We've waited this long so let's just calm down and wait for the man himself to give us the news.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Also worth noting I didn't see a difference in temps when I delidded, but I probably failed somewhere along the way

Likewise for me... I had to ask Dan to add my country to the dropdown list (Mauritius). So I'm probably order 1 of 1.

Look on the bright side, you will be the only one in Mauritius to have a A4-SFX case! :) Mauritians will pilgrimage to see this lovely creation!

The email sent out a while back did say it was the last chance to semd them out.

Hopefully that answers your capped question.
What? I just told him several times that it was too late to change shipping address, but he was too dense to understand it - it wasn't a question. :)

Likewise for me... I had to ask Dan to add my country to the dropdown list (Mauritius). So I'm probably order 1 of 1.
Yo, how expensive is it to visit Mauritius? That place looks amazing. Are there good snorkeling amd diving spots?

Ahem...A4 thread...case computer stuff...can't wait for mine...staying on topic.

Great, now i want to visit mauritius.. looks beatiful :) U could make some awesome pics on that island

I did not think that Sweden would be number 3 on that list, however I am happy that it is. :)

I was wondering about case lightning and RGB strips, as seen in the LinusTechTips video.
How long can such a strip be to only cover the top and bottom of the case (from the graphics card side)?
This would also include not being in the way of any critical case component, hopefully I am not out of place with this thought.

I will bring it by myself to Mauritius and stay there for some weeks :D *irony off*
Do come, you certainly deserve some time off after this journey to get the A4 in our hands.
Extra-Mauritius-4.jpg

Last edited:
It was sent via Kickstarter email. Don't have it right in front of me at the moment but it said Dan would do the EU first from most backers to least, and then non-EU from most backers to least. So if memory serves, the US was at the top (or near the top) of the non-EU section, but it still probably means we're about 2-3 weeks out.

Back