DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

cowsgomoo2

Just pledge for a case, quickly. Specify the country as United States. We'll get dondan to help us ship it to Singapore later. We have many months to sort it out.

If it really can't be done...we can still have it sent to a US Vpost or borderlinx forwarder who can send it onwards to us in singapore (at great cost though)

The price, it hurts!
As of when I last checked we're at 250 cases backed for!
Pledged for a silver one. :)

385 Cases sold already :eek: .. Never seen a case getting sold at that rate.

Dondan will Linus have the review of the A4-SFX out before the end of the Kickstarter?

I can't belive it. I am watching the website kickstaer and the sums keep comming like the slots.

Congrats dondan and everybody for supporting it. Can't wait to have one.

Yeah i'm pledging for this case, and i'm not hating or anything, but the price is definitely on the high side.

Also, i hope Dan clears up this VAT issue because right now non-EU customers are paying 19% VAT Tax when they shouldn't have to. In the information portion it states that
"Customers outside of the EU will not pay the 19% German VAT, but may have to cover local taxes. To make reward tiers handling easier, the VAT tax will be cleared with shipping costs for those customers. Therefore, they can expect to pay much less in shipping charges."

A 19% tax on a 230EUR case is 43.70EUR. Even after offsetting the shipping fee to say, USA - 20EUR, we're still over paying by 23.70 EUR. Where does this cash go then? I don't expect we'll get a refund for it.

Just take note backers.

Cheers
Shaun

Kick starter is on fire right now. I owned a ncase m1 v2 (I have proof if you need it) and wasn't satisfied carrying it around in a back pack period. This dan a4 itx case is the best full gpu card itx case ever. I'm ripping out my titan x and installing it into this dan a4 :) I can't wait, I'm hella excited :)

I actually lost sleep camping out in front of my pc / phone waiting for this to pop up. Now I can finally take a nap and know that it's going to ship out on my birthday month. Thanks dondan!!! :) I can't wait. I been had a cryorig c7 before the hype (I have a newegg receipt to prove it) I can't wait to use it with this dan a4 :)

Pledged as well, coming from a NCase - I am blown by the details in this case. Great job dondan!

€125,013! Congratulations! :)

.. and back to €124,775. Wut?

And over €125.000 again! Congrats, Dan!

boom we just hit the 125K euro goal. We're in business oh yeahhhhh

gonna feel like forever waiting to have this case in my hands

24 minutes in officially and the goal has been reached of 125000 euros, with the 467th backer

dondan
Think you should just repost this in the faqs itll help out alot.

DAN Cases UG (haftungsbeschränkt) will ship to the countries listed below. If your country is not on the list, please contact us following a successful campaign, and we will find a solution for you.

And just mention that they should pledge first (if thats what you meant).

Just pledged! I thought this was going on sale at 3pm Eastern time, glad I checked early! This is going to sell out in no time.

Back