DAN A4-SFX: The smallest gaming case in the world

So are you going to start crowdfunding in December or sooner? Will we have the cases in our hands in December or later?

Or will we find that out from the website once it opens?

Thanks, lemonated

All these informations are in the FAQ section of the new page. But I can leak crowdfunding will not start before december. So you will have the case in Feb. or March.

(...)

Any more rude and pointless shutdowns?

Yes, buy a dog and stop refreshing this thread every five minutes and posting useless things, just to fill it up.

When someone comes to search for useful information, ends asking things already answered, but impossible to find, because the thread is full of useless garbage like the one you posted!

All these informations are in the FAQ section of the new page. But I can leak crowdfunding will not start before december. So you will have the case in Feb. or March.

Excellent, just in time for a 22-core Broadwell-E mini beast ;)

Dan, your reviewers are quite slow.

Maybe I could help? I can proofread the site for you, just send me the login/password.

Yes, buy a dog and stop refreshing this thread every five minutes and posting useless things, just to fill it up.

When someone comes to search for useful information, ends asking things already answered, but impossible to find, because the thread is full of useless garbage like the one you posted!

My aren't you a pleasant set of labia :D

at least I commented about the case/site progress in my last post and didn't waste it trying to attack another user.

Anyway, fingers crossed, hope the review is good and the link is posted soon.

Amd nano could be a possibility to use a 120mm aio inside the A4-SFX, if you place the radiator behind the psu.

Amd nano could be a possibility to use a 120mm aio inside the A4-SFX, if you place the radiator behind the psu.

But isn't the point of A4 SFX to fit full size GPU's? If I bought Amd Nano I'd like the case to be even smaller :)

But isn't the point of A4 SFX to fit full size GPU's? If I bought Amd Nano I'd like the case to be even smaller :)

I think what we are seeing with all of the ITX cards and whatnot is the push to make the 'ITX' video card an official standard. As it is, its kind-of an informal standard, as I'm not sure there is a particular set of 'guidelines' for what is and is not an ITX add-in-board. Once 'ITX' becomes an AIB standard, people can start designing even smaller PC cases.

Looks great! Should we expect an email confirming subscription to the email list?

This. is. awesome!!! i hope for you there won't be any issues with the legal stuff, so crowdfunding can start this year as planned ;)

Is there a handle attachment for this thing? I move my pc between parents and my flat every week, an option for a handle would be great.

Otherwise could just get a backpack :)

Is there a handle attachment for this thing? I move my pc between parents and my flat every week, an option for a handle would be great.

I think it's a better idea to just get a backpack, or possibly have a custom tailored bag like the one the NCASE M1 had.

Congrats Dondan! It's still amazing to me how people are able to really do stuff like this these days.

All the best of luck, I'll be a day one buyer on the crowdfunding.

One question, and I'm sure you have better things to do...but are there any shots of a finished system (IE, all hardware in, all panels on)? I'm curious as to how the hardware looks under the panel grills.

Dan, congrats!

I love you, man!

Well done and best of luck with this project! :D

Last edited:

Check out Everki. They used to make a console backpack.

Back