Just wanted to drop some install notes before I forget for anyone interested in using either the HDPlex PSU or the NZXT M22 120mm AIO in the Dan case v3.
- This AIO (M22) is not on Dan's supported AIO list, but if you use a 120x15mm fan you're fine. The CPU block is exactly 48mm tall, the rad about 32mm. I think you have around 52mm of possible clearance.
- If you install in pull config (presumably for acoustics/to avoid turbulence/because you don't know about screws like me) AND you want the HDPlex, you can keep the front USB but it's a little tricky.
- The HDPlex seems to only have one accessible screw mount. I may be missing it because I've already mounted my SSD to the front panel. 3M tape neatly solves this. (dondan corrected me, there are 4 standoffs for mounting)
- You are losing some GPU space with the HDPlex, so if you've somehow fit a kingpin in the v2, I'm uh...sorry for your loss?
- If you installed the radiator with the tubes on the top, I think you could also the 92mm fan beneath it. I think it might vary between AIOs.
I'm still working on the case, and I'll provide my notes on cable management and hopefully thermals tomorrow.
Hi... Can you tell if the aio fits with the sfx psu? Thanks