Hi... Can you tell if the aio fits with the sfx psu? ThanksJust wanted to drop some install notes before I forget for anyone interested in using either the HDPlex PSU or the NZXT M22 120mm AIO in the Dan case v3.
- This AIO (M22) is not on Dan's supported AIO list, but if you use a 120x15mm fan you're fine. The CPU block is exactly 48mm tall, the rad about 32mm. I think you have around 52mm of possible clearance.
- If you install in pull config (presumably for acoustics/to avoid turbulence/because you don't know about screws like me) AND you want the HDPlex, you can keep the front USB but it's a little tricky.
- The HDPlex seems to only have one accessible screw mount. I may be missing it because I've already mounted my SSD to the front panel. 3M tape neatly solves this. (dondan corrected me, there are 4 standoffs for mounting)
- You are losing some GPU space with the HDPlex, so if you've somehow fit a kingpin in the v2, I'm uh...sorry for your loss?
- If you installed the radiator with the tubes on the top, I think you could also the 92mm fan beneath it. I think it might vary between AIOs.
I'm still working on the case, and I'll provide my notes on cable management and hopefully thermals tomorrow.